• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
If it's Zuko I'm buying 10 copies
Considering that Aang and Korra haven't even been officially announced yet (though their silhouettes appear to be on the box art, which makes them pretty likely), I'd be surprised if they announced Zuko before either of them.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Considering that Aang and Korra haven't even been officially announced yet (though their silhouettes appear to be on the box art, which makes them pretty likely), I'd be surprised if they announced Zuko before either of them.
I guess so.
I'd still buy 10 copies if they did

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
To be fair, we have Helga and Powdered Toast Man but not the namesakes of their shows.

Not to mention Reptar, but that's assuming they are putting one of the babies in.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Who will be your go-to for Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl when it comes out?
Mine will be Patrick.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
season one done and I already miss it and am in need of season two

also Nas was happy about the mention

osby

Smash Obsessed
Who will be your go-to for Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl when it comes out?
Mine will be Patrick.
I'm not sure if I'm buying the game but I kinda want to do it partially for Oblina.

Not that there aren't other characters I like such as Spongebob ones and Korra but Aaahh Real Monsters has a weirdly nostalgic place in my heart and Oblina was always my favorite character.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
2nd half the Colors from the last drawing.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Part of me is actually pretty interested in Midnight Suns. Though I feel like if you wanted to shill Avengers in there too, Scarlet Witch and Thor are much more thematically appropriate than Iron Man and Carol. Magik's a good choice, and Wolverine is also one of those "throw him into almost everything" characters. But I'm willing to admit I'm biased towards him. Nico's a good choice too, I don't think she was in any comic version of Midnight Sons(but I could be wrong), but she fits thematically with the magic/occult heroes.

There's a few characters left, so I'm hoping Morbius and Moon Knight are in that squad, like they were in the comics. And if MUA3 is willing to put in Elsa Bloodstone, I wouldn't put it past this game.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just want a better Ghost striker than Morty or Giovanni for Master Mode. Although I doubt that will stop all of the Japanese players I regularly see in Co-op using the former as their husbando. lol

N is probably the most underwhelming of the three as there are just so many Fire units already. That said his Master Passive is big considering just how many Unova units there are. It's been confirmed he'll have a passive that makes all of his moves AOE, so it'll be interesting to see if it takes a bit of Red's Heat Wave niche.

Steven as a potential Physical Flying striker will be very nice as both Nate & Kahili are kind of jokes. He'll certainly have the weakest Sync Nuke of the three because of how the game balances Mega Evolutions, but another Hoenn Master Passive puts definitely puts Hoenn on top in terms of being the most broken region. I think I saw someone mention on Twitter that his ability to remove weather will be tied to his Sync Grid, so regular Rayquaza will still be able to take advantage of the buffs it gets from weather. Groudon/Kyogre & double Rayquaza is going to be crazy.

If you do take the plunge, best to do it now while the game is giving out 111 free summons and is running several broken free to play unit events. It's still a gacha but I'd argue that it's easier by a fair margin for F2P users than most.
Well apparently Steven’s grid is pretty bad, and he is one of the weakest flying strikers when it comes to nuking anyway. Which is a little disappointing. On the plus side, Lillie seems pretty good, which is nice as we need more ghost types.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
In a parallel universe…

Ducktales
-Scrooge McDuck
-Webby
-Launchpad McQuack
-Magica DeSpell

Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers
-Gadget

Darkwing Duck
-Darkwing Duck
-Gosalyn
-Megavolt

Goof Troop
-Max Goof

Gargoyles
-Goliath
-Demona

Recess
-Spinelli

Kim Possible
-Kim Possible
-Shego

Dave the Barbarian
-Dave the Barbarian

American Dragon: Jake Long
-Jake Long

Phineas and Ferb
-Phineas and Ferb
-Agent P
-Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Gravity Falls
-Dipper and Mabel

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
-Star Butterfly

The Owl House
-Luz
-Amity
Definitely needs a Big City Greens character. Not an Amphibia fan but it could use a character from there too.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Since there's a lot of fighting game fans here, I have a question - what's the best way to get into Street Fighter, Tekken, and Fatal Fury/KoF? I don't really play traditional fighting games since that one time I tried playing some version of Street Fighter 2 and the controls didn't click with me but I'm a bit more interested now thanks to Smash

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
In a parallel universe…

Ducktales
-Scrooge McDuck
-Webby
-Launchpad McQuack
-Magica DeSpell

Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers
-Gadget

Darkwing Duck
-Darkwing Duck
-Gosalyn
-Megavolt

Goof Troop
-Max Goof

Gargoyles
-Goliath
-Demona

Recess
-Spinelli

Kim Possible
-Kim Possible
-Shego

Dave the Barbarian
-Dave the Barbarian

American Dragon: Jake Long
-Jake Long

Phineas and Ferb
-Phineas and Ferb
-Agent P
-Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Gravity Falls
-Dipper and Mabel

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
-Star Butterfly

The Owl House
-Luz
-Amity
Probably shouldn’t have posted this at midnight

Definitely needs a Big City Greens character. Not an Amphibia fan but it could use a character from there too.
I’m not familiar with either show so I may need some suggestions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom