• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Fair enough, well you wanna go back to Shantae, I’ve recently been thinking about ideas for an animated series, mainly adapting the narratives of each games as an overarching plot like one season per game as well as plenty of one off stories spread out. If you willing, I’d like to think of how certain moments could be adapted or some self-contained episodes.

Happy Birthday
Could be interesting. Season 1 especially would have a lot of room to expand since the GBC game has like no plot.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It always is kinda funny to me seeing people saying stuff such as "my first game was Super Mario Bros", "my first game was Mario Kart Wii" or "my first game was Final Fantasy VII".
Mostly because I'm probably the only person I know whose first videogame was freaking Brain Training out of all things.

Although I may have had played that game for really long, because my memory from the most part is incredible. Too incredible.
My first game was probably some Jump Start educational crap I don’t remember.

But I think my first proper game was New Super Mario Bros DS.

D

Deleted member

My first game was probably some Jump Start educational crap I don’t remember.

But I think my first proper game was New Super Mario Bros DS.
I still remember getting my mind blown as a kid when I found out the secret inputs to play as Luigi in singleplayer, lol.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
You could watch the birth of your child (gross, loud, woman), or you could be gaming (cool, chill, gamer).

The choice is yours.
Honestly, I'd like to have descendants, no matter how gross the birthing process might be.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So if No Way Home also gets delayed as Venom 2 had. This is what I'm expectng.

Shang-Chi and Eternals will be put exclusively to Disney+. No Way Home will probably get pushed to March, Doctor Strange 2 to late May/early June, Thor 4 moved to July, Black Panther 2 to November, The Marvels to February 2023, Ant-Man 3 to May 2023 and Guardians 3 to August 2023.

D

Deleted member

"Pokémon had a really strong impact in Japan... But sadly It tends to extremely underperform in the West due to marketing misshandle"

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
but on the newcomer thread you get a lot of 30-50
Can't recall anyone in their 50's there, and there's only like.. 1 or 2 regs I can think of in their 40's (I'm talking early 40's)

The oldest you'll typically find there I'd say is people in their mid 30's or so

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Y'all want kids? Y'all are supposed to be true gamers and yet, you want to have a wife? A women that you LOVE??? And have a happy family?????? WITH FEMALE??????????

GET OUT OF MY THREAD, I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR FAKE GAMERS AROUND HERE
Is James Rolfe a fake gamer?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I still remember getting my mind blown as a kid when I found out the secret inputs to play as Luigi in singleplayer, lol.
I vividly remember finding that out, telling my dad about it (He liked playing Mario games) and he told me "Why the **** would i want to play as Luigi?"

“Pokémon has had a rocky transition to 3D”
You arent wrong.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Y'all want kids? Y'all are supposed to be true gamers and yet, you want to have a wife? A women that you LOVE??? And have a happy family?????? WITH FEMALE??????????

GET OUT OF MY THREAD, I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR FAKE GAMERS AROUND HERE
Aromantics/Gay Men/Straight Woman

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Oh yes, been a Godzilla fan since I was young and the Netflix stuff is the only Godzilla stuff I've yet to watch. Gotta get back to 100% completion!
Nice! Happy to have yet again another fellow fan here on the site!

We Godzilla fans all gotta stick together and make the fandom continue growing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom