• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Well, this was a lot of fun to do over the course of the last week.
tbc_full_week.png

The only way you'll ever be able to understand any of this is if you watch Proton Jon... and even then good luck because anything involving him is generally pretty hard to comprehend.

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all want kids? Y'all are supposed to be true gamers and yet, you want to have a wife? A women that you LOVE??? And have a happy family?????? WITH FEMALE??????????

GET OUT OF MY THREAD, I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR FAKE GAMERS AROUND HERE
When TheMightyP's sense of humor has slowly started to become Reddit humor

1628821635257.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
hmmm….. name some manga/anime that used to be big but at this point is kind of forgotten. Like Astro Boy or InuYasha. Preferably one where the creator at least still partly owns it.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
hmmm….. name some manga/anime that used to be big but at this point is kind of forgotten. Like Astro Boy or InuYasha. Preferably one where the creator at least still partly owns it.
Shaman King, although it's starting back up again after the creator changed companies :yoshi:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
When it comes to the kaiju or giant monster genre as a whole. I consider King Kong, Godzilla, Gamera, and Ultraman to be The Big 4.

King Kong, ruler of an island lost in time.

Godzilla, a prehistoric monster who was mutated as a result of man's arrogance.

Gamera, a bio-engineered monster that was created by an ancient civilization to protect and guard the earth.

Ultraman, a galactic hero from beyond the stars.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Isnt her dad that one dude she met in hell during Pirates curse? Or at least heavily implied to be?

I might be misremembering this.
It’s not canon, though it’s a pretty common theory

Thinking about it, I think it’d be funny if Matt Bozon himself voiced that character in a potential animated series just to play around with that theory

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
When it comes to the kaiju or giant monster genre as a whole. I consider King Kong, Godzilla, Gamera, and Ultraman to be The Big 4.

King Kong, ruler of an island lost in time.

Godzilla, a prehistoric monster who was mutated as a result of man's arrogance.

Gamera, a bio-engineered weapon that was created by an ancient civilization to protect and guard the earth.

Ultraman, a galactic hero from beyond the stars.
And now they all have to tackle the biggest threat of their lives. High school!!!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 326178

"Don't go to 2fort past midnight, worst mistake of my life."
The last time I played, some dude was trying so hard to be funny by saying that he was transracial, and was mad that he can't say the n-word f-slur (yes, he did say it) like in Modern Warfare 2, and that was the most Reddit **** I ever heard.

I left the match shortly after, I didn't wanna play anymore after that.

Shroob

Sup?
The last time I played, some dude was trying so hard to be funny by saying that he was transracial, and was mad that he can't say the n-word f-slur (yes, he did say it) like in Modern Warfare 2, and that was the most Reddit **** I ever heard.

I left the match shortly after, I didn't wanna play anymore after that.
Man, there's this one really annoying bot.

It's the basic Sniper spin bot, but like... for some ****ing reason, the **** it micspams? It ain't anything racist, or some dead meme, or an ear **** song...

It's some dude's review of some Mouse.

Wat

D

Deleted member

This is a really big nitpick, but Nintendo really missed out on something which would have been a banger.

They announced Skyward Sword HD, they featured Groose in a decent part of the marketing (showing that they know about his internet popularity), they announce plans to make Skyward Sword HD amiibo compatible, they announce a SS Zelda amiibo... But then they didn't go and make the Groose amiibo everyone wanted.
Such a shame, everyone would have loved that.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I've been brainstorming an idea for a secondary item for TF2. Basically it's a helmet that A. negates headshots no matter the charge level and B. reduces sniper bodyshots by 40-50%. This, of course, comes at the cost of whatever secondary a class uses (or, in the Medic & Spy's case, their only method of ranged attack). I think those who use bots would be livid at how utterly worthless they would become thanks to their autoaim doing absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom