• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
To date Shazam! and The Suicide Squad are my favorite DCEU films.

What's best too is that I can pretty much treat them as their own standalone films having no ties to the DCEU. :D

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Man, there's this one really annoying bot.

It's the basic Sniper spin bot, but like... for some *ing reason, the * it micspams? It ain't anything racist, or some dead meme, or an ear **** song...

It's some dude's review of some Mouse.

Wat
Bot programmers seem to be running out of ideas for micspam.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yes, the ladies in the Shantae franchise have large boobs. Wayforward isn't even trying to hide it, it's damn obvious that's the main focal point when it comes to the female characters.

Yes, I said what was on our minds regarding this topic, now only I get infracted will instead of all of y'all when this convo inevitably goes south.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Yes, the ladies in the Shantae franchise have large boobs. Wayforward isn't even trying to hide it, it's damn obvious that's the main focal point when it comes to the female characters.

Yes, I said what was on our minds regarding this topic, now only I get infracted will instead of all of y'all when this convo inevitably goes south.
That's just kinda a Wayforward thing tbh.

Mighty Switch Force, etc.

Noipoi

Howdy!

He died for our sins.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

I've played games with bigger, and I don't get infracted despite gushing over them all the time, don't panic too much.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean, tbh what's to get mad over Shantae? Wayforward in general? They're just an indie company that likes drawing well-endowed women.

Granted, I do see why some may be put off by their designs.
I respect that it doesn’t go too far.

Like yeah these are hot chicks with nice chests, but that’s not what it’s about. There’s still substance to the characters and the adventure. It’s not just “tee hee look at our jubblies”.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I respect that it doesn’t go too far.

Like yeah these are hot chicks with nice chests, but that’s not what it’s about. There’s still substance to the characters and the adventure. It’s not just “tee hee look at our jubblies”.
Dawg, not once in my life have I ever heard anyone refer to breasts as jubblies, but I'm dying at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom