• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I definitely do prefer the rounded designs. Imo, it peaked at the Saiyan Saga.

The reason for the change is that DB became weekly and the angular designs were easier to do, which is what we see now.

Yeah, I really like it a lot.
But DB was always weekly.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Reminder that with Disney's acquisition of Fox they now have the live action film rights to Dragon Ball.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Welp, it's been about a month again, so time to decide on a new avatar lol

I'm happier not switching the avatars nearly as frequently as I used to, at least.
Pls switch quickly.

Considering who's in my avi, I really don't feel safe with who's currently in yours.

Pls

duxx

Smash Ace
Man, ain’t no one gonna see this cuz it’s 3 AM but that’s okay cuz this is gonna be mushy garbage anyway.

My family’s been really stressing me out recently, so when I hop onto this bum website and just get to laugh with you goobers, it really helps Y’know?

So thanks, I guess.
Dw *****poi we’re always there for you

Now stop being mushy ****bag

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So ever up with a feeling like you punched in the face in your sleep? That's me right now with a headache. Was planning on making the hour and a half ride to the manga store and get Komi-san and some food from a nearby place but eh.

Also what happened last night? Saw like seven pages.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I just watched The Bad Batch season finale and I realized I've been tricked into thinking it was a good show for 15 episodes.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So ever up with a feeling like you punched in the face in your sleep? That's me right now with a headache. Was planning on making the hour and a half ride to the manga store and get Komi-san and some food from a nearby place but eh.

Also what happened last night? Saw like seven pages.
Mentioned Shantae and conversation naturally progressed to badonkas

D

Deleted member

0802BAB8-FA46-4D21-A4F9-718CD3F42B79.jpeg

On one hand, this is a pretty awesome shirt... but on the other hand, buying it would basically require me to tell my mom and sister that I’m a furry(no way I wear it without then noticing it and pointing it out), and I don’t know how that’ll go down. Then again, considering my family situation, I doubt they would really care, and my little brother already knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

something something 3000 years
Finally!

Same day as Tales of Arise demo!

I'm gonna be getting good. Looking forward to hearing about Legends.

LETS ****ING GO
Got ninjad dude.

osby

Smash Obsessed

TimeJ

Smash Cadet
Really looking forward to seeing more about Legends Arceus. I'm particularly interested in what the structure for the game will end up being since we know nothing on it. My biggest fear is that it'll end up just being "catch Pokemon until we tell you to go fight Arceus." Ideally it'd be you going to gyms (or an equivalent) in any order you choose, to truly let you forge whatever team and adventure you want.

Also really hoping we get some cool movement stuff. Flying would probably be a bit OP but at least riding around on a Pokemon would be awesome.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
View attachment 326209
On one hand, this is a pretty awesome shirt... but on the other hand, buying it would basically require me to tell my mom and sister that I’m a furry(no way I wear it without then noticing it and pointing it out), and I don’t know how that’ll go down. Then again, considering my family situation, I doubt they would really care, and my little brother already knows.
Tbh, you are one of the most tame furries I have ever seen. Unless you go to far and get creepy with it, you shouldnt have a problem. Well you'll have one problem and that would be explaining what a furry is to your mother and sister. But once they know I doubt they'll actually care and just got "okay"

Now the main issue is wearing that shirt out in public because it's not every day people post that they are a furry on the public Street

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom