• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Actually, the convo of our ages from this morning makes me wonder: what is the average age of Smashboards? Because here a lot of people are about 18-23, but on the newcomer thread you get a lot of 30-50
I don’t think I’ve ever seen an actual 50 year old there…

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
another post cause
AFB932AB-668D-4658-AD77-79063C10EADC.jpeg

but you will all have a happy and exciting rest of August

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I am Heavy Weapons Guy... and this is my weapon
Minigun.png

She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon...for twelve seconds."

HAHAHAHOHO

Oh my God, who touched Sascha? Alright...Who touched my gun!?

Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe, maybe. I have yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet.

BWAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAH CRY SOME MOAR

Hehe cry some moar

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I am not familiar with Archie like at all. Sorry.
Fair enough, well you wanna go back to Shantae, I’ve recently been thinking about ideas for an animated series, mainly adapting the narratives of each games as an overarching plot like one season per game as well as plenty of one off stories spread out. If you willing, I’d like to think of how certain moments could be adapted or some self-contained episodes.

I'm this many.
Happy Birthday

D

Deleted member

(Jojo)Holy ****, Dio turned into a vampire-kinda thing after killing Joseph's father.
Oh, and the music is already starting to become bangers.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
One thing I like about the JoJo anime is that it has the benefit of time on its side. It covers so much manga content so quickly. The first 5 parts and the Sea of Survival half of One Piece are roughly the same length in the manga, but it takes JoJo 152 episodes to cover it all, whereas OP takes 516 :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yes, but how does that explain the hate on JRPGs?

Like, the SNES and Playstation were chock full of RPGs.
Yeah but they were definitely more niche at the time, and not the most popular genre like it is now.

Back then it was all about the platformers, and that’s most of what your average kid played. Not to say kids didn’t play anything else, but you know what I mean. FF7 really broke the mold, and if you’re fifty now then you were a teen during the NES era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom