• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
New age Astolfo.
My interest has increased.

I mean I love Astolfo and I wish I had him as a brother me admitting the truths of the world. I mean the dude is optimistic, has a griffin and is a paladin. He could sway his way into anything by looks alone. Hell he could even be optimistic So Venti has my interest.

Don’t worry, there’s no shortage of female characters in this game to fawn over
To be fair I looked at it for one minute and thought Harem JRPG.

View attachment 326133

Second time I’ve had to use this
I'm gonna nick this for future use.

Ok, so since It won't leave my YouTube reccomendations anymore and because I am seeing the hype literally anywhere I go on Discord... I finally snapped and decided It is time.

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Lamperouge Lamperouge Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen osby osby wish me luck, as maybe after all this my sanity may not be the same if all the memes are true.
Funnily enough Jojo's not that high on my list of stuff.

Which reminds me. I need to watch more anime and get out of my mood swings.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

I've got a new spell name. It's called Yotaflare and it kills everything in the game or does nothing.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Tbh most.

I've never touched Genshin, I have nothing that can run it and no real interest, but there's only 3 small characters iirc.
Seeing links to popular wiki pages on Fandom and I'm concerned how old the Genshin moe blobs are that have such high page visits.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Ok, so since It won't leave my YouTube reccomendations anymore and because I am seeing the hype literally anywhere I go on Discord... I finally snapped and decided It is time.

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Lamperouge Lamperouge Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen osby osby wish me luck, as maybe after all this my sanity may not be the same if all the memes are true.
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

You're in for a wild ride, my guy

However, it is worth noting that Part 1 is generally considered to be a bit of a slow start to the series as a whole. I wouldn't recommend you skip it - as it's very important to the story, it's only 9 episodes long and it does have its merits - but just keep in mind that general consensus says that it takes a bit to really get going

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Never played Genshin.

None of them.

Never will.

“Omg you’re missing out”

Maybe.

You’re missing out on being a multi millionaire.

Keep your gacha.

View attachment 326139
Only playing it til I reach like level 10 then done. I'm just liking the character designs and world design.

And by the way since I'm quoting my creative friend as well. I did name the female character after one of mine.

MightyP finally getting an anime waifu pfp
Top 10 Smashboards 1080s member turnarounds.

From one cat ear to another (Sorry Okayu)
I love it.

Me when people change their name and pfp

View attachment 326141
I mean I only keep to like 5-10 characters for pfp and sig has pretty much been the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom