• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So it's making a return. My gaming photo showcase.

Been playing Ghost of Tsushima and I'm getting back into it. Seriously that game probably has the best photo mode.

Ghost of Tsushima_20210812155848.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima_20210812230647.jpg

Sakai having his sake and visiting his father's grave.

Also joining this time round is one from Ryza and Genshin.

img.jpg
It's Ryza Time!

202181202819Genshin.jpg

Tagging Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge Noipoi Noipoi and well anyone else who likes my stuff usually. Thoughts more on the top two.

Oh no. Clickbait reporter makes news and overexaggerates about bull****.

The same people who think every phone call between leaders will lead to World War 3 so if it does happen they could have the biggest BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP in journalist history. Looking at you Daily Express.

D

Deleted member

So it's making a return. My gaming photo showcase.

Been playing Ghost of Tsushima and I'm getting back into it. Seriously that game probably has the best photo mode.

View attachment 326119
View attachment 326120

Sakai having his sake and visiting his father's grave.

Also joining this time round is one from Ryza and Genshin.

View attachment 326121 It's Ryza Time!

View attachment 326123

Tagging Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge Noipoi Noipoi and well anyone else who likes my stuff usually. Thoughts more on the top two.
Those are some really cool in-game screenshots.
And hey, if you ever make Venti screenshots in Genshin don't fear in tagging me.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
In FFII, the strategy that made the other games a success is gone. The smooth leveling is replaced with grinding, and the enemies are unfair and can kill you way too easily. Also, not a lot of strategy.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m sorry but the show is hot garbage. I couldn’t get past the first couple seasons. I’ve only watched clips of it afterwards because I’m curious how further insane the writing and dialogue has gotten but I can’t stomach a full episode anymore. I honestly don’t know how anyone can enjoy the show unironically and it sure as hell isn’t what I want out of the Archie series.
nah it ain’t the show that I used the Amity pic for…it’s cause you hit me with that sarcasm

you can hate on Edgy Archie all you want cause…well I doubt even the fans like it and they pretend to do so

D

Deleted member

GUYS, GUYS
DOES THIS MEAN BDSP NEWS
View attachment 326127
I hope we get to see more footage of the game.

If It can't be during a Direct at least through a sort of overview trailer similar to the one Mario Golf had a bit before launch.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Those are some really cool in-game screenshots.
And hey, if you ever make Venti screenshots in Genshin don't fear in tagging me.
Just looked at the character. She's pretty interesting looking.

Yeah I'll start tagging you more. Not a fan of the photo mode so far in Genshin but we'll see.

God ****ing dammit, they're on to us.
Then we shall use Level Infinity summon Truck-Kun to mow them down and send our enemies to another world.

The dimension device is saying that it'll take them to hell but the thing has been unreliable these days. I mean, it landed me here.

Hahahaahahaahahahahaaha behold my random humour attempt.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom