• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Put off the last few episodes for about a week or two but I finally finished Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai. Pretty good anime.

It's pretty much just a lite version of Bakemonogatari (guy helps some girls deal with supernatural issues) and the pseudo science explanations for everything were dumb, but I had fun. The Kaede arc hit me in the feels a bit.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Put off the last few episodes for about a week or two but I finally finished Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai. Pretty good anime.

It's pretty much just a lite version of Bakemonogatari (guy helps some girls deal with supernatural issues) and the pseudo science explanations for everything were dumb, but I had fun. The Kaede arc hit me in the feels a bit.
Bunny Girl Senpai is was good and easily in my top 20. OP and EDs were perfect, voice cast was great, all the character arcs were amazing (Nadoka's being my favourite).

I really need to watch anime again, specifically those I can only watch on the high seas since people are on alert more and all. Problem is my anime mood swings are bad too.
So by the time I've probably watched 10 or so, most or all could be taken down.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Bunny Girl Senpai is was good and easily in my top 20. OP and EDs were perfect, voice cast was great, all the character arcs were amazing (Nadoka's being my favourite).

I really need to watch anime again, specifically those I can only watch on the high seas since people are on alert more and all. Problem is my anime mood swings are bad too.
So by the time I've probably watched 10 or so, most or all could be taken down.
It's in my top 20 by default since I've probably only seen about 20 anime or so lol. If I had to give it a rating, I'd probably say it's a 7.5/10. Do agree that the OP and ED songs are fantastic.

And I actually had to search up who Nadoka was despite just watching the episodes she was in. I wasn't too fond of that arc myself. My favorites were probably Mai and Kaede.

Dutch Raikuna

It's in my top 20 by default since I've probably only seen about 20 anime or so lol. If I had to give it a rating, I'd probably say it's a 7.5/10. Do agree that the OP and ED songs are fantastic.

And I actually had to search up who Nadoka was despite just watching the episodes she was in. I wasn't too fond of that arc myself. My favorites were probably Mai and Kaede.
So any ideas on what's next on your list to watch? Just asking,

I'll let the roulette decide for that thinking about my next one.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm gonna get Rise of the Triad, I hear you can play Kaizo Extreme ROTT on it too.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So any ideas on what's next on your list to watch? Just asking,

I'll let the roulette decide for that thinking about my next one.
Well, I'm watching Jahy weekly and I haven't decided on whether or not I'm dropping Tokyo Revengers yet (although I'm six episodes behind at this point so I'm starting to consider it).

As for a few anime currently on my list, I have:

• Toradora
  • Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song
  • Violet Evergarden
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Re:Zero
  • Dragon Quest Dai

I really have to be in the mood when starting up a new anime but one of those will probably be my next. Maybe.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So slight correction, it can run MvC3 at at 1080 at a solid 60fps, but Terraria at 1080? Can't do.

My computer confuses me.

Edit: It can run it perfectly fine at an even higher resolution, I am confuffled

Edit 2: It can run perfectly fine on any resolution that's not 4k.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
PC gaming can lead to scary gamers if they don’t bathe…tho I guess that can apply to literally all gamers (and celebrities) who don’t want to clean themselves

Dutch Raikuna

Well, I'm watching Jahy weekly and I haven't decided on whether or not I'm dropping Tokyo Revengers yet (although I'm six episodes behind at this point so I'm starting to consider it).

As for a few anime currently on my list, I have:

• Toradora
  • Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song
  • Violet Evergarden
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Re:Zero
  • Dragon Quest Dai

I really have to be in the mood when starting up a new anime but one of those will probably be my next. Maybe.
I've just been watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and that's it. Jahy I'm going to watch eventually.

As for them all are great picks. Half I've watched and half are on my list. I'd say go for Violet Evergarden or Vivy next. Warning that both will destroy you in different ways.

And been meaning to ask for a while but how do you watch anime? I've got Crunchyroll and would sail the high seas if not there.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I've just been watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and that's it. Jahy I'm going to watch eventually.

As for them all are great picks. Half I've watched and half are on my list. I'd say go for Violet Evergarden or Vivy next. Warning that both will destroy you in different ways.

And been meaning to ask for a while but how do you watch anime? I've got Crunchyroll and would sail the high seas if not there.
I also use Crunchyroll.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm not upgrading to later MacOs versions. They will restrict access to some Steam games.

Dutch Raikuna

Why do I find myself intrigued with Urusei Yatsura?
I think Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons would be best at explaining why since he loves that anime.

I for one, approve a guy playing a game of chaseys against an alien horned girl. It's art-style is a little too old for me to be interested in it though.

I'm going to bed.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
**** the later MacOs versions, Apple must be pretty anti-consumer for that, not letting them run 32-bit applications.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
tbc_collage_1_xtra_small.png

If you watch ProtonJon and are familiar with his art community, you know exactly what I'm doing.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the Nickelodeon All Star Brawl discord server’s speculation channel managed to go from MLP talk to 2012 Leonardo getting a pass for having a crush on 2012 Karai simply because she’s hot

…this is somehow the most normal discord server I’ve ever been in

edit: and then it went right back to MLP talk as if nothing occurred…lovely

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
the Nickelodeon All Star Brawl discord server’s speculation channel managed to go from MLP talk to 2012 Leonardo getting a pass for having a crush on 2012 Karai simply because she’s hot

…this is somehow the most normal discord server I’ve ever been in

edit: and then it went right back to MLP talk as if nothing occurred…lovely
why would they talk about MLP lol

pony ain’t nicktoon

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I'm probably gonna mess around with my computer's settings for a bit to boost performance eventually. Tried out MVC3, and while it ran surpisingly really well at higher resolutions, it did stutter a little bit (like, vert little but noticable enough) when it came to more graphically intense supers. It was 100% stable at 900p, but I wanna see if I can tinker my laptop settings a bit for a slight better resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom