• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Playing Lisa, it's DLC & it's fangame really show you how diffferent vision can alter a otherwise pretty straightforward format

The Painful, naturally, got the basics down & you have a TON of options offered to ya as you progress further & further. Knowing is half of the game tho, and depending at how much you know/don't know, the difficulty/character balance will be kinda all over the place. Still, it's a pretty fun ride all around, at least on Normal Mode.

The Joyful start out really hard at the beginning due to how limited you are at that point, and you can make it much harder on yourself if you do the wrong choices, but once you reach the halfway point I say, it get much easier due how powerful you become. (well, unless you use Joy, but who does that) Your options are still limited, but you got so much POWER that so long you're good at PM, you won't have too much to worry about.

The Pointless is very hard due to how limited you are in options, but all the options you got are useful in one way or the other. Making each fight pretty unique & memorable on it's own. You better explores & get all you can tho, otherwise the endgame might be too hard, since unlike the Joyful, the difficulty stay constitant all the way through. Even if some fights are easier than others.

and so far, The Hopeful only as 3 party members, who are all pretty good at their role & the game is pretty generous with items & save points, but some of the enemies will rip your ass out of nowhere if you aren't careful. I'm still not yet done with it, but I say it's still pretty fun minus some RNG shenanigans.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I know how to solve your rating into becoming a ∞/10
100% more John Cena screen time
I did state that there were a couple of performances that were done decently well and I felt that John Cena, Joel Kinnamon and Idris Elba were the main standouts.

But I have to say, I felt that the likes of Michael Rooker's character and those who had died during the first ten minutes of the film, could had done more development instead of being killed off so early.

If I were to rank the Suicide Squad in contrast to the other DCEU films that I watched, I put it behind Shazam and the first Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Something I find pretty funny is that I’m on a 6 duel winstreak rn.

I didn’t lose a single game somehow :239:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Everyone buy The Great Ace Attorney please. Tell capcom that a Great Ace Attorney 3 would be great
Not before they port Investigations 2 to English first.

That game is a big contender for best in the series and it’s a shame that they never gave it a shot here. The first one may have done bad but I think they could sell the 2nd easily.
Edgeworth and the story are great in it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
As busted and broken as it is, Sonic 06’s levels did have good ideas. And I can see why some people might like that.

But the story? Really??
What? You don't like Sonic having the plot of a Mario game - save the princess- but up to eleven & with time travel that make no sense?

Noipoi

Howdy!
What? You don't like Sonic having the plot of a Mario game - save the princess- but up to eleven & with time travel that make no sense?
I wish Sonic 06 had the plot of a Mario game, as in none.

You gotta save the princess/stop Eggman. Here are some levels. Get to it.

Instead it’s one of the most silly and convoluted plots I’ve ever seen in a game like this.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wish Sonic 06 had the plot of a Mario game, as in none.

You gotta save the princess/stop Eggman. Here are some levels. Get to it.

Instead it’s one of the most silly and convoluted plots I’ve ever seen in a game like this.
It did gave us the beauty that is Real-Time Fandub video, so I can forgive it being pretty silly & not making a ton of sense.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Yes
Donnie really plotting to let Mikey go to jail for drugs and pizza overdosing
A000202E-3FB9-4789-B272-1ED044A3E536.gif

I did state that there were a couple of performances that were done decently well and I felt that John Cena, Joel Kinnamon and Idris Elba were the main standouts.

But I have to say, I felt that the likes of Michael Rooker's character and those who had died during the first ten minutes of the film, could had done more development instead of being killed off so early.

If I were to rank the Suicide Squad in contrast to the other DCEU films that I watched, I put it behind Shazam and the first Wonder Woman.
personally I’d place the movie above everything else, with Birds of Prey being my 2nd favorite

and those quick deaths helped with showing how both expendable they are as well as how legit the mission was for no **** ups

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
mans an ugly ass tree slug suction cup faced lookin’ ass *****

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
As busted and broken as it is, Sonic 06’s levels did have good ideas. And I can see why some people might like that.

But the story? Really??
I think it's some kids who played it then are now old enough to talk about it and have fond memories of it that being older now hasn't soured.

'Cause otherwise I really got no explanation for it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom