• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Like, I know I'm ranting but, like, damn.

Sun/Moon's characters, felt like actual characters.

I loved Guzma, and learning his backstory where his dad beat him helped me relate to him, and like, hell, who doesn't have a Team Skull-like phase?

I felt bad for Lusamine, knowing that her insanity was due to losing her husband in a freak accident.

Hau was just... fun. Annoying at times? Absolutely, but watching him grow alongside you was great.

And Lily? Hands down one of the best characters they've ever written, easy.

And then you just look at Lysandre and "He's bad because he got tired of people being dumb and decided to turn to facism."

Ok bro, okay.

Like, even Cyrus's backstory, for as little as there is, is deeper than that.
Knew you had good taste.

duxx

Smash Ace
**** it.
My top ten anime of all time
10- Toradora
9- Bleach
8- Your lie in april
7- Astroid in love
6- convenience store boy friends
5- K on
4- Is the order a rabbit?
3- Ten centimeters apart
2- No game no life
1- Bunny girl senpai

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
**** it.
My top ten anime of all time
10- Toradora
9- Bleach
8- Your lie in april
7- Astroid in love
6- convenience store boy friends
5- K on
4- Is the order a rabbit?
3- Ten centimeters apart
2- No game no life
1- Bunny girl senpai
Ever seen Erased?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This digimon series reminds me of FF3. The entire first part of the series they are actually on a continent floating in the sky and didn't realize there was a whole world beneath them

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This series is definitely more violent. And I like how when the digimon "bleed" pixel data comes out of then

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Currently spending all of my life savings on the Digimon TCG while I wait to play Yugioh, lol
View attachment 324873
Back in the day I had a lot of digimon cards, but I'm not sure if they are the same kind of cards as the current cardgame.

I wanted to collect all the armor digivolutions and the Megas of the Adventure kids. That's how I discovered which Digimon were their megas

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Back in the day I had a lot of digimon cards, but I'm not sure if they are the same kind of cards as the current cardgame.

I wanted to collect all the armor digivolutions and the Megas of the Adventure kids. That's how I discovered which Digimon were their megas
If they’re from before 2021, then they aren’t from the new card game. This is, what? the 3rd time they’ve rebooted it?

The fact my locals even has stuff in stock does go to show that it’s doing pretty well over here in the states, that’s for sure.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they’re from before 2021, then they aren’t from the new card game. This is, what? the 3rd time they’ve rebooted it?

The fact my locals even has stuff in stock does go to show that it’s doing pretty well over here in the states, that’s for sure.
When did Adventure 2 air in the US? That's when I got the cards. Regardless, that's definitely before 2021

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The Joyful is done.

It went alot faster than I expected, and I have so many thoughts about it, sooo, Shroob Shroob , if you got questions, feel free to ask, since it will help me gather my thoughts.

What I will say is that I managed to complete the entire game without using Joy once-
Screen Shot 07-31-21 at 06.29 PM.PNG

That's what we call skills.
😎

Too bad it doesn't affect the ending at all.

Also, here's the updated version of those two pics!
One Dream, Different Visions 3.png

One Dream, Different Visions - Undertale Version v2.png

What a crazy, funny yet quite painful adventure that was.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Man how great would it be if Nintendo’s Q3 direct came in August instead of September. I know it’s not but man just tear that bandage off already!
By Nintendo law:

There must always be at least one month that has absolutely nothing happening.

Count it as a blessing in disguise: All September you're gonna see every funny internet "MY DADDY WORKS AT NINTENDO I SWEAR" insiders swear on their lives there's gonna be a Direct "NEXT WEEK™".

And then when it doesn't happen they'll pull the "NINTENDO MESSED WITH US THEY CHANGED THE SCHEDULE".

And we'll do that song and dance for a whole month, while Smash fans rip each other apart as the character support tribalism kicks it up to 11.

So basically:

It'll come when it comes, tryin' to watch the cookies bake in the oven will only make 'em take longer. :nifty:

Noipoi

Howdy!
By Nintendo law:

There must always be at least one month that has absolutely nothing happening.

Count it as a blessing in disguise: All September you're gonna see every funny internet "MY DADDY WORKS AT NINTENDO I SWEAR" insiders swear on their lives there's gonna be a Direct "NEXT WEEK™".

And then when it doesn't happen they'll pull the "NINTENDO MESSED WITH US THEY CHANGED THE SCHEDULE".

And we'll do that song and dance for a whole month, while Smash fans rip each other apart as the character support tribalism kicks it up to 11.

So basically:

It'll come when it comes, tryin' to watch the cookies bake in the oven will only make 'em take longer. :nifty:
September directs are usually within the first week or so of the month. So hopefully we won’t have to deal with insiders who have TOTALLY LEGIT INFO for long.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
September directs are usually within the first week or so of the month. So hopefully we won’t have to deal with insiders who have TOTALLY LEGIT INFO for long.
Hopefully, but they sometimes drag 'em out 'till the middle.

I just wonder what the heck they're doing with Pokémon rn. Gen 4 Remakes are about to be right around the corner. :138:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now this is unexpected.
Not complaining tho, SUPER PAPER MARIO TIME, BAYBEE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom