• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Installed Minecraft again and even found a teensy tiny Vulpix while testing if the mods play nice with each other.
Yknow it would be really fun if we all got together and played some minecraft toghter ngl

Need to see if my computer can even play Minecraft though lol

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'm here hoping for Guy or Haggar from Final Fight.
I’m hoping for Street Fighter’s first ever non-Capcom third party guest character. They could bring back a Tekken character from the crossover or an SNK character, but I’d love to see them do something weird and exciting. Like Tifa from FFVII or Pepsiman. Or maybe even MK’s Scorpion (I know it would never happen but also it might).
Whilst I am not 100% sure who their fifth and final character is as of yet. I kept on thinking that it could be a guest character (although I might be wrong) and if I were to make a guess, perhaps someone like Skullomania or perhaps in a similar way to how Akira Kazama was added,someone from Darkstalkers could be possible candidates.

Another thing I want to add about Yoshinori Ono is that he tried to revive the Darkstalkers back during his tenure at Capcom and even though I felt that relying on the Resurrection sales is not the right way of doing this, I just hope that someone within Capcom can continue to push for the franchise for a sequel in his place. If the likes of Killer Instinct, Samurai Shodown and Virtua Fighter were able to have new entries, then I don't see why the Darkstalkers series could not.

In other news, it looks like Benedict Cumberbatch's Dr. Strange will be making an appearance in the third Spider-Man film.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You know it's not me because I'm ******** about Mileena being added to MK. That is the most in character thing for me to do.
cursing negatively over Mileena...I’ll keep my eyes on you
Couldn't be me.

I was doing my virtual college classes at electrical to get better wifi.
well I can definitely trust you then

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Whilst I am not 100% sure who their fifth and final character is as of yet. I kept on thinking that it could be a guest character (although I might be wrong) and if I were to make a guess, perhaps someone like Skullomania or perhaps in a similar way to how Akira Kazama was added,someone from Darkstalkers could be possible candidates.

Another thing I want to add about Yoshinori Ono is that he tried to revive the Darkstalkers back during his tenure at Capcom and even though I felt that relying on the Resurrection sales is not the right way of doing this, I just hope that someone within Capcom can continue to push for the franchise for a sequel in his place. If the likes of Killer Instinct, Samurai Shodown and Virtua Fighter were able to have new entries, then I don't see why the Darkstalkers series could not.

In other news, it looks like Benedict Cumberbatch's Dr. Strange will be making an appearance in the third Spider-Man film.
in the scenario that they decide to go big with the final character, i think we could get haggar, skullomania, a big fan favorite like makoto or dudley, another character crossing over from an old capcom fighting game like morrigan, edward falcon or ruby heart or amingo, or MAYBE just MAYYYYYYYYYYYBE in the 1 in 500 million chance that it happens. a crossover character from another company entirely. and in this scenario i think we'd most likely get either an SNK character or someone from tekken

D

Deleted member

People who just saw Back To The Future 2 back in the day: "In the future we will have flying Cars"

2020: Pixar announces Flying Cars movie

All the people in the 80s were right.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I was stuck on the final boss of Mega Man battle network 3 all day so I just gave up and looked up the ending on YouTube.

And now I'm left wondering how the hell did I ever beat this final fight when I was younger, I know I did it several times because I remember this ending fondly but I just couldn't do it now as a grown man.

I'm also just now realizing that this final boss is the Battle network timelines version of the yellow devil.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I liked it as well, but it wasn't without issues, not to mention how short it was. Sad that it left a negative impact on some people, cause 5 and 6 were fantastic.
5 is one of my favorite RPG's of all time not gonna lie.

I actually liked the tournament structure the game had and how you weren't guaranteed the face all the major bosses. And it was cool how one of said bosses was Roll.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Unironically I've seen too many people who don't even care about Classic MegaMan at all and more people who care about ZX and Legends.

It is all like back when MegaMan 7 released and people thought MegaMan X was the only valuable version of MegaMan.
Honestly classic is just kinda there. There's nothing to really talk about because everyone agrees on what the good games are and what the bad ones are.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Pokémon Company seems to be aware of the 1997 Gold/Silver prototype (the one with the playable lost Pokémon) that was leaked a while back and avoid to comment on it.
But if you ask me I don't think Game Freak had Madame on their minds when they were creating Sirfetch'd. It's just too long of a gap.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My experience with Mega Man is pretty much limited to the side-scrolling series, although I have played and completed both the first Battle Network and Network Transmission.

Really hoping that Capcom plans to release more collections.

D

Deleted member

My experience with Mega Man is pretty much limited to the side-scrolling series, although I have played and completed both the first Battle Network and Network Transmission.

Really hoping that Capcom plans to release more collections.
I keep praying for a Battle Network collection and a rerun of the NT Warrior anime just so I can relive part of my videogame childhood.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mega Man experience...

Smash 4 and Ultimate
Mega Man 2 on roms, Gameboy version on 3DS, demo on PS3, demo on Apple store
Mega Man 11 demo on Switch