• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also a reminder since the ultimate version of mk11 was reveal. It seems that's it for DLC.

Decent overall. Nightwolf, Spawn, Joker, Nd RoboCop are the best ones.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
This is the same game with the DQ8 Hero, Ridley, Joker from Persona 5, Solid Snake, Cloud, Sans, Cuphead and Vault Boy also being playable.

Truly the most ambitious crossover.
Smash Bros is ****ing insane, man.

I just played a match where I was using Mario against Bowser. Mario against Bowser, dude! You ain't seeing that **** anywhere else, lemme tell ya...

D

Deleted member

I keep on forgetting I changed my avi to a blank screen and confusing myself lol

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I just played a match where I was using Mario against Bowser. Mario against Bowser, dude! You ain't seeing that **** anywhere else, lemme tell ya...
Imagine going back to medeival Europe and showing them this
1602180906371.jpeg

They'll probably infect and kill you with the bubonic plauge after being sentenced to death by witchcraft

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

You think that’s crazy?! I just fought Ganondorf using LINK. This game bro, it’s wild.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
View attachment 288785
They'll probably infect and kill you with the bubonic plauge after being sentenced to death by witchcraft
Imagine showing this to someone in the stone age and getting your head bashed in by a club.

1602182059874.png

D

Deleted member

View attachment 288785
Reminds me that I still need to finish unlocking all the non-dlc characters, almost a year after I got my personal switch and had to start over lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I know, right?

Everyone know it's Luigi who fights Bowser one-on-one all the time, not Mario.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
After some consideration, I've decided on picking up HBO Max with it's free trial. Right now, I'm going through Looney Toons Cartoons, which gave me some good impressions with it's first episode.
I enjoy the service mostly for the films and a few shows and anime offerings but I am extremely disappointed at the lack of classic Cartoon Network. Sure there's Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls, but no Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage, KND, or other shows I vividly remember.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Also a reminder since the ultimate version of mk11 was reveal. It seems that's it for DLC.

Decent overall. Nightwolf, Spawn, Joker, Nd RoboCop are the best ones.
Nah. They can still add more. Heck, Aftermath had a PHYSICAL RELEASE. Usually that is the signifier that’s they’re done. I think the last pack of three characters will be coming eventually.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Rizen Rizen Remember the Pocket Souls mod you posted in the previous thread? I just finished watch all the three parts and I gotta say, it was the most unique and fun(ny) run I have seen of DS3 to date. It got me to laugh QUITE a lot. For example every time this guy said "Go get them, Rocky! You got this, buddy!" to the Rock Lizard, it would always get me and even more after with just cute rolling and stuff, it showed how actually powerful it was. And the Elite Four part was way too epic. :) Again, thanks a whole lot for sharing it!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Among Us is basically The Thing but IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................

Except it's more cute/funnier and it give you ton of trust issues after you play it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know man

That kinda looks like a reaction to me.

Do we really have to go through this conversation again about how meaningless likes are?
Excuse me, internet points are very important to my self-esteem.

I need alot of them, otherwise I get a C on Dee Mee Cee 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom