• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is it just me, or has this week been a bit tiring?

It has been a bit busy for me.

Steve will turn next week hype.
Normally someone who is on the circumstances like me would say that college has been what has tired me out.
However, It is the opposite: I felt the most pro-active and energetic ever with my college classes.

Instead, I have found these past weeks tiring due to having to deal with my father's shenanigans and all those Discord persons who likely want me dead but don't want to say It.

Just hoping my birthday comes already and I can spend It with my IRL friends so I can have at least one day without my father or the internet remindind me why my existence is awful (if my father hopefully decides to not annoy my Friends and I).

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So phoned doctor and they told me to head to hospital.

They think I pushed myself too hard yesterday with the climbing and why I'm being sick. So gonna get a blood test.

So currently playing the Pikmin 3 demo while waiting. Can't catch a break this week.
I hope you feel better soon. :(

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Thinking about buying the Wonderful 101 Remastered sometime this year.

Didn't hear anything good or bad about the Port so that must mean It is decent.
For better and worse, it's basically just a port.
The only real changes are making a few essential moves dirt cheap and how they handle the second screen

D

Deleted member

Hardcore is hardcore indeed.

You just finish your huge base, and then you go mining, and a creeper nearly kills you, and then a skeleton snipes you immediately after.

This is painful, but I will never give up. I will beat hardcore.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
From this point on, guess we should expect anyone that is a guest characters from the 80s.

My other guesses being Ash Williams, Michael Myers, and Snake Plissken being my guesses.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Getting up at 5am for Overwatch League Finals (San Fran Shock vs Seoul Dynasty was a great match, and I hope Philly Fusion vs Shanghai Dragons will be as well) and the MK Kombat Pack 2 reveal was good, not really fond of Rambo, but Mileena and Rain do look awesome.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ash won't be in.
The deals fell through.
Man, that suck.

Would have love to see Ash in a fighting game, but guess all those copyright problems with Army of Darkness (if I understand correctly) were just too much to deal with.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well, there it is.

Speaking of Mortal Kombat, I'm really wondering whether their live action film which is due out early next year will be heading to streaming instead of the cinemas?
That or delayed. Depends if we can get a vaccine before the end of this year. I recall Japan already having one though I could have misread what it actually meant.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So phoned doctor and they told me to head to hospital.

They think I pushed myself too hard yesterday with the climbing and why I'm being sick. So gonna get a blood test.

So currently playing the Pikmin 3 demo while waiting. Can't catch a break this week.
Yikes, I hope you’ll be okay soon dude.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Suddenly in that mood again to re-watch some kaiju films notably Kong: Skull Island, and the Heisei Gamera Trilogy.

Guess you could say its because its a means of curbing my patience regarding Godzilla vs. Kong.

D

Deleted member

One side of my earbuds just broke :(

I’ve barely had them for a month now too. Guess it’s time to save up for some half decent headphones them.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Mileena, Rambo, and Rain.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64
I mean.... okay..... this does give me a little hope that I might get my ro-baby Sektor back. But..... I don’t know. The character real estate is awful low now and these two really feel like wasted resources. Makes me wonder who they had to scrap to silence the internet ********.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The demand for Mileena I felt was no different than those that we're asking for Banjo, King K. Rool, and Ridley. Louder and chattier yes, but not much.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The demand for Mileena I felt was no different than those that we're asking for Banjo, King K. Rool, and Ridley. Louder and chattier yes, but not much.
That kind of demand has never gotten a character into NRS DLC. It’s gotten them into the next game, I mean, just look at the responses on Ed boon’s twitter and you can easily guess over half of the next games roster. But this is the first that it’s gotten into the current title. And it goes against the creative direction they had been taking at that. Which means that they decided, because the screaming and crying got too loud, to scrap whatever characters they were working on that were SUPPOSED to come out in this pack, and months to potentially years worth of work, to include her.

Not to mention that Mileena and Rain aren’t exciting. They’re actually pretty boring from a trailers perspective. They’re just more ninjas. They could have, and probably were going to, included other characters that were more eye grabbing. But they didn’t. Because everyone knows that if you whine and ***** and carry on you’ll always get your way.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That kind of demand has never gotten a character into NRS DLC. It’s gotten them into the next game, I mean, just look at the responses on Ed boon’s twitter and you can easily guess over half of the next games roster. But this is the first that it’s gotten into the current title. And it goes against the creative direction they had been taking at that. Which means that they decided, because the screaming and crying got too loud, to scrap whatever characters they were working on that were SUPPOSED to come out in this pack, and months to potentially years worth of work, to include her.

Not to mention that Mileena and Rain aren’t exciting. They’re actually pretty boring from a trailers perspective. They’re just more ninjas. They could have, and probably were going to, included other characters that were more eye grabbing. But they didn’t. Because everyone knows that if you whine and ***** and carry on you’ll always get your way.
Not true actually. Spawn I recall was prior to his announcement that most requested guest character granted unlike the Mileena fans they weren't crying, and screaming so guess it doesn't technically count.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
whoever gets the most amount of likes today is to be ejected from this ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom