• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Im pretty used to my famiiy members dying. I have no grampas or grandmas, one uncle died, one has dementia and that could lead to death and my cousin has kidny failure

All in all,to me, we get old, get sick and die, its how life is
It's fine if the cool act works for you but maybe try to be a bit more understanding since he's already said that he's not used to this and is rightfully stressed over it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Still, as always, I hope you & everyone else here the best of time on this forum or whatever website you use. Lots of things about life suck, but there is also alot of good in it I believe, and hopefully, after those hard time, I can come back here and help folks as much I can.
Life is a **** and Ive already given up on it at this point. Just waiting for god to say its my time pff but thanks anyway.
At least i can simp over Video game characters while waiting
It's fine if the cool act works for you but maybe try to be a bit more understanding since he's already said that he's not used to this and is rightfully stressed over it.
Nowhere am I putting them down, i pretty much understand them

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just to be sure in advance, please do not start a debate over how I feel and be understanding of each other. Whatever you think and how it might differ with someone else opinion, I didn't came here to cause further trouble.

This current situation i'm in isn't something easy to deal with, I will say, but I rather seeing peoples be happy doing the stuff they love than get mad over someone like me.

EDIT: oh and, SB felt like throwin' me this now of all days.
Screen Shot 07-28-21 at 03.44 PM.PNG

Didn't know a litteral forum could have a sense of humor.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You ever just had a good day going.

And then someone tell you a member in your family is going to die soon?
I don't even know what to say, except for wishing you all the best.

Question, is it considered cheating if I use the save and load in Ace Attorney because ive been abusin that to go back before I made mistakes in presenting evidence lol
Save scumming is part of the true AA experience.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just to be sure in advance, please do not start a debate over how I feel and be understanding of each other. Whatever you think and how it might differ with someone else opinion, I didn't came here to cause further trouble.

This current situation i'm in isn't something easy to deal with, I will say, but I rather seeing peoples be happy doing the stuff they love than get mad over someone like me.

EDIT: oh and, SB felt like throwin' me this now of all days.
View attachment 324466
Didn't know a litteral forum could have a sense of humor.
Sorry, I'll stop.

Hope you'll be alright.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Y'all are both right on this. While I dob't think saying that life is a ***** is the correct way to go... sadly, life truly is a ***** at points. Unfortunately, people will be lost along the way. Of course, you shouldn't let that impede you in any way, and the only wound for loss is time itself. Don't try to rush it, it'll only make things worse.

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , I understand your loss, and I'm sorry to hear that, but it will get better over time. Trust me.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
For Street Fighter V fans, mark the 3rd August on your calendars as they are set reveal further information on Oro and Akira.

Excited to see more Oro.

Hopefully we'll get a glimpse of the last character, too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Starbucks always hires the cutest girls. I just went to the Target Starbucks while shopping and this girl was just great.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wait a minute, after almost the entire series of frontier I just realized that Arikakumon is supposed to be like Ikkakumon the same way Metalkabutarimon, kendogarurumon, and the greymon dude are to kabutarimon, garurumon, and greymon

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not really. Been farming rampages this morning for tickets.

I'm at endgame so whatever you wanna do, I'm totally game.
Oh sweet, my main character is an endgame character, so Ill use her er, him, um, them. Its a girl character with the merchant Kageros voice lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom