• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Watching digimon frontier. I think I've seen it before. I'm kind of disappointed the kids don't use the spirits of the other legendary warriors when they get them from the villains. I was thinking it was going to be like how the kid's in Adventure 2 got 2 armors each for their digimon.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A thought just crossed my mind....

Bandai Namco's been doing a lot of Pokemon stuff lately...including a fighting game...

Pokemon v Digimon Fighting Game Crossover when tho?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Bandai Namco's been doing a lot of Pokemon stuff lately...including a fighting game...

What I'd really like is a game style crossover like what pokemon did with that tactic game. A game where you play as if it was pokemon but with Digimon instead. Starters being Koromon, Tsunomon and Tanemon or even Pukamon to match the the water/ fire/ grass theme.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So like, how high are expectations for that new Nickelodeon game? :nifty:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm looking forward to it. It's got a team that knows what they're doing and a solid sounding online, so I think it'll offer up a decent enough experience for me for at least a month or two. A lot comes down to final roster, modes, and stages, though.

Only real major concern I have is about aesthetics: No VA is a bummer, and I'm really concerned about music. Would be a shame to have to mute the game in substitution for my own OST every time I play it because they weren't allowed to make actual music for the game.

D

Deleted member

Imagine Mewtwo vs something like Alphamon

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The animated Injustice movie is also gonna have the same animation as Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge and its upcoming sequel.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Animation looks really cheap tbh. What really sets me off from it. I mean come were in 2021, you'd think all video games would have decent graphics at this point.

Even then if Daggett or at least just Norbert aren't in. I'm gonna be disappointed.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
already the real GOTY (Squidward hiding his jank ass hitboxes)
The animated Injustice movie is also gonna have the same animation as Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge and its upcoming sequel.
and has the majority of the cast not come from the Injustice games itself…and isn’t connected to the Rebirth type of universe the animated films have now (for some reason people think that)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Animation looks really cheap tbh. What really sets me off from it. I mean come were in 2021, you'd think all video games would have decent graphics at this point.

Even then if Daggett or at least just Norbert aren't in. I'm gonna be disappointed.
Well, the graphics can only go as high as the budget.

Also, forget the Angry Beavers, bring in Fanboy and Chum Chum. All Stars Brawl, but Awesome

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Am I dumb for thinking about buying Shovel Knight TWO more times just to experience the Kratos and Battletoads stuff? Man I wish we could just buy them on other versions.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean regarding about what you said about forgetting the beavers. I took it as you trying to poke fun at me.
Sorta, it was bait, but I myself would like to see Fanboy and Chum Chum for maximum ****posting material. And of course, there's my own personal dislike for the Angry Beavers. But I say all Nicktoons should be represented in one way or another.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
But I say all Nicktoons should be represented in one way or another.
That I can agree on that way Daggett, Nobert, or both can get in.

Too bad you don't like the show but hey ain't gonna judge ya. Not everything is for everyone just like how Fan Boy and Chum Chum just ain't for me. Basically opposites here for the two of us.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom