• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D

Deleted member

edit: welp, not making that joke now, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best girls for me would probably be the Gen 1-4 protags, Jasmine, Cynthia, and Skyla.

Sapphire probably wins out though, because of meme material and that she will crush those who are insubordinate with a giant rock.

rock.png

May was the OG waifu.
She has a cool design in the gen 3 games.
Haruka3.gif

The gameplay looks promising. Roster should be pretty good too; they've revealed obvious picks but also surprise ones that still make sense.
The joke was Ash being on fire, but point taken. :219:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For real, though, Amphibia is worth the watch.

I heard that Noi recently burned down an orphanage and demolished a puppy shelter.

If he wants to prove otherwise, he will quote this within an hour to prove his innocence in this thread. If no response, well... you know.
So Noi was the mastermind behind Team BLU's grand plan in End of the Line?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Doc Monocle Doc Monocle 's AMA is now up.

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Probably cause Mario had to split between 3 different apps, and Mario Kart and 2D Mario platforming are far more popular than Dr. Mario.
Also Mario's audience has more kids than FE's, and they're less likely to be able to constantly buy microtransactions.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
That's only the Nintendo-run mobile games. I wonder how the Pokemon ones are doing :yoshi:
While my previous comment SHOULD apply to Pokemon as well, Masters' focus on the trainers is meant for older fans, and therefore it should have less issues making money.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Best girls for me would probably be the Gen 1-4 protags, Jasmine, Cynthia, and Skyla. View attachment 324452

Sapphire probably wins out though, because of meme material and that she will crush those who are insubordinate with a giant rock.

View attachment 324451

View attachment 324450

The joke was Ash being on fire, but point taken. :219:
Not Gonna lie, i never really liked the bow on her modern design. I feels it clashes with the rest of the outfit and her original outfit which both give off a sort of "tomboy"-ish vibe

Reactions: ---

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not Gonna lie, i never really liked the bow on her modern design. I feels it clashes with the rest of the outfit and her original outfit which both give off a sort of "tomboy"-ish vibe
Same. I like it well enough but it is one of the reasons I'm glad Dawn didn't get a redesign. I can't wait to see how the new ArtFX figure of her Gen 3 design looks.

I just had that gif laying around and wanted to use it. lol

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Right now, Activision Blizzard is probably the worst gaming company.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Still waiting for pictures, but it's datamine time for Pokemon Masters.

Looks like there is a good reason after all for Dynamaxing being introduced into the game...

SS Leon and Eternatus hype! Transforms into it's Eternamax form for it's Sync Move! He isn't probably the anniversary unit though ironically.

Also looks like Sydney with Mega Absol is finally in the game so the Hoenn Elite Four is now complete!

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
**** I forgot what I wanted to say oh well

**** Edit: I remember what I wanted to say…Konoe boss fight in P5 Strikers is still one of the best boss fights in all of Persona 5 (better than Shido and possibly better than or at least equal to Royal’s sexiest adult man ever)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Remember that Tamarin game I was hyping up? Imagine my surprise when, after not buying it myself for a while due to higher priorities coming along and an indefinite delay, I Google it a few minutes ago and find that it not only released but it’s also bad. I’m actually very sad about this. There was just something about Tamarin that drew me to it but apparently the game is bad so… it’s just gonna disappear into the sludge.

Like… I tweeted at the devs while I was depressed and they sent me back a poem with a cute picture of tamarin and his family! How can this game be bad? I’m devastated. I want to buy it and form an opinion myself. But it doesn’t matter what I think. Everyone else has decided it’s bad meaning we’ll probably never get a sequel and the character will just die. Why universe!?! Why must you be so cruel?!?

Shroob

Sup?
Remember that Tamarin game I was hyping up? Imagine my surprise when, after not buying it myself for a while due to higher priorities coming along and an indefinite delay, I Google it a few minutes ago and find that it not only released but it’s also bad. I’m actually very sad about this. There was just something about Tamarin that drew me to it but apparently the game is bad so… it’s just gonna disappear into the sludge.

Like… I tweeted at the devs while I was depressed and they sent me back a poem with a cute picture of tamarin and his family! How can this game be bad? I’m devastated. I want to buy it and form an opinion myself. But it doesn’t matter what I think. Everyone else has decided it’s bad meaning we’ll probably never get a sequel and the character will just die. Why universe!?! Why must you be so cruel?!?
I mean, the Steam reviews are "Mostly positive".

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I had a little over 3k gems and the rerun of the labor trio banner was back. I have Red at 2/5 which is fine and Blue at 3/5 which is amazing. I just need Leaf from 1/5 to 3/5 and then this happened first multi:
030C1A05-839B-4C37-B3B5-37CF77F14244.jpeg

This was literally the best case scenario. My luck
About to be so bad after this lol.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
And here's my CN Tier List. It's lacking some shows, but I don't feel like ranking all of them, so kust the ones I grew up with.

I know I should've said this hours ago, but in regards to Kablam, one of the people behind it uploaded all of its episodes to his site for free, and someone else then reuploaded those uploads to YouTube, since the show is a bit of a legal Ka-luster**** that Paramount+ can't feature all the episodes of. Just in case you wanna ever watch those shows you never watched. Just remember to skip Angela Anaconda skits.

D

Deleted member

Looking at the steam reviews, the general consensus is that the game has potential, but it’s not very polished and has some major janky bugs and somewhat questionable game design.

The $30 price tag AND needing a controller to play at all probably doesn’t help people’s opinions of the Steam version.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You ever just had a good day going.

And then someone tell you a member in your family is going to die soon?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Point of view you're playing Ace Attorney and you get to "that" chapter
3wfgca.jpg

PS: "that" chapter is literally the second chapter in The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles 1. Game didnt even warn me or nothing, just said ",Hi" and slapped me now I have unnecessary feelings
demolished a puppy shelter.
This is a crime that need to be seen in AA court
You ever just had a good day going.

And then someone tell you a member in your family is going to die soon?
Yes, my uncle.is sick with dementia and my cousion has kidney failure and needs a transplant

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes, my uncle.is sick with dementia and my cousion has kidney failure and needs a transplant
Would have prefered keeping this topic in spoiler tag for the sake of others, but since the cat is out...

It's going to be the first time ever in my life where i'm gonna have to deal with someone I know for a very long time and loved not being here anymore.

and I don't know how to process that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Would have prefered keeping this topic in spoiler tag for the sake of others, but since the cat is out...

It's going to be the first time ever in my life where i'm gonna have to deal with someone I know for a very long time and loved not being here anymore.

and I don't know how to process that.
Im pretty used to my famiiy members dying. I have no grampas or grandmas, one uncle died, one has dementia and that could lead to death and my cousin has kidny failure

All in all,to me, we get old, get sick and die, its how life is

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Im pretty used to my famiiy members dying. I have no grampas or grandmas, one uncle died, one has dementia and that could lead to death and my cousin has kidny failure

All in all,to me, we get old, get sick and die, its how life is
I know we're all going to eat the dirt one day, that's for sure

It's just for me, I haven't that happen to someone I really know, so I can't just "not" think about it. Especially when everyone else in my family is also more or less affected by this.

I don't know what to do next, but the next few hours, perhaps days, are going to be quite hard for me, so if you don't see me much around, you know why.

Still, as always, I hope you & everyone else here the best of time on this forum or whatever website you use. Lots of things about life suck, but there is also alot of good in it I believe, and hopefully, after those hard time, I can come back here and help folks as much I can.
My condolences. Wishing you and your family well.
Thanks pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom