• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Will probably wait for my CE order from Limited Run to arrive first. Am taking my time with each of them as to avoid burnout.

I played through the original game on the NES Online service last month and oh boy is that a game made for save states.
yeah, sucks that there are NO SAVING, checkpoints and a map system. Plus, if you saw the demo footage or not, some information is important from Sunsoft's first Blaster Master game.

Kane Gardener turns out to be the MA pilot for THE ORIGINAL NORA MA-01 Sophia the III 10 years ago. NORA MA-01 Sophia the III in BMZ 1 was an upgrade model from Kane and Jennifer with NORA MA-02 Andreia and Sophia ZERO being made by the same couple.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You’ll understand when you’re older
I don’t think I want to get any older and still not know what changed in his life while marrying Judy (Carl’s never gonna be wife)
Very well said.
takes bow
King Kong's rights are to say the least...Very complicated. Some aspects of him are notably in the public domain like the novelization of the 1933 film.

At least I'd put Angry Beavers in A otherwise pretty spot-on. Fanboy and Chum Chum, Breadwinners, and Pig, Goat, Banana, and Cricket, and Fred the Show should all be in their own category F-.
I couldn’t get massively into the show, but I also had groovy time watching it. That and I ended up having the A Tier be a bit too…magical or whatever the word is that I look for
I did a Nicktoons tier list
View attachment 324392
Yeah, while I haven't watched it in a while, I don't ever remember liking the Rugrats
Nice tier list…and you would especially love watching Invader Zim and Rocko’s Modern Life
Yo tomorrow is when review embargo lifts for The Suicide Squad.
you know what would be better? Being able to watch the movie now

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Found another way to soft lock FFVII.
If you press the menu button right after a battle results screen happens, the game will soft lock.

D

Deleted member

If I had a dime for every time I’ve seen a kid with a literal leash around his back, I’d have two dimes.

Which isn’t alot, but it’s kinda weird to me, ngl.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don’t remember the Rock playing basketball
that’s what makes it weirder…that is if a 3rd movie with that setup actually did occur like the New Legacy director wants. Returns to the world of WWE despite him doing that a lot, even if not physically

well that and an idea with Stephen Curry being the main lead…tho only The Rock brings more interest for this useless skin puppet over here

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Damn, I did something awful

When getting into my car I opened the door partially, then tested to see if it was stable. Then put something in my car. A gust of wind then blew and my door hit the car next to me. But I didn't stay to tell the person.

Like, that's never happened before and I didn't know what to do.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
that’s what makes it weirder…that is if a 3rd movie with that setup actually did occur like the New Legacy director wants. Returns to the world of WWE despite him doing that a lot, even if not physically

well that and an idea with Stephen Curry being the main lead…tho only The Rock brings more interest for this useless skin puppet over here
If it’s wrestling then the movie should be called something like “Slam Jam”

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
View attachment 324419
Hate it here
It's been 5 months since the official reveal and this is the best we get for news?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If it’s wrestling then the movie should be called something like “Slam Jam”
Space Slam sounds better…tho sadly that wouldn’t be the worst wrestling show name ever

looks at the WWE ppv named Great Balls of Fire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom