• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
One thing I didn't get about Space Jam: A New Legacy was the appearance of King Kong.

Yes, Warner Bros. made the recent movies but he is the property of Universal.
I looked it up.

Apparently the novel that came out two months before the 1933 film was put into public domain as the author did not renew the copyright.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well my copy of Neo hasn't arrived, having a bad stomachache right now and got drenched in rain.

****ing hell man.

This is not my day it seems.

D

Deleted member

Today is hopefully gonna be a good day.

It’s the middle of the week, so it shouldn’t be that busy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Batman: Long Halloween down…The Suicide Squad Injustice movie are all that’s left to go for DC movies

osby

Smash Obsessed
I feel like we need to talk more about the drip in Banana Mania:

AiAi got them kicks.

D

Deleted member

Animal Crossing update? It's been 3000 years....

Seems to just be an update to the fireworks show and some seasonal items.

BUT Nintendo comfirms that, in addition to these updates, there will be more free content later this year!

Hopefully this free content is more then just seasonal items.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyone playing Blaster Master Zero 3 when it comes out this Thursday?
Haven't keep up with most of the news about it, buuuuut since I have money on my Switch and I really liked the second game, maybe?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok so the new timeline/universe that DC started for their animated movies has once again proven to be great work...ignoring the part where I have yet to watch Superman: Man of Tomorrow.

after what happened with the DCAMU, it definitely was smart to make a new animated universe to continue having a better version of the DCEU

Dukefire

Smash Master
Haven't keep up with most of the news about it, buuuuut since I have money on my Switch and I really liked the second game, maybe?
The game has a 20% discount if you preorder it before release on the eshop. An Interdimensional Reversal of Fate is about to begin. Plus, you will have to go and rescue Eve after arriving to Planet Sophia. Bonus if you remember about Metafight (Sunsoft's first Blaster Master game. It is canon to the lore of BMZ).

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Animal Crossing update? It's been 3000 years....

Seems to just be an update to the fireworks show and some seasonal items.

BUT Nintendo comfirms that, in addition to these updates, there will be more free content later this year!

Hopefully this free content is more then just seasonal items.
Remember when ACNL had guest villagers based on other games when you use certain amiibo

bring those back

plus I want to see this as new “guests”:

1627400590950.jpeg

yes they’re based off Pearl and Marina from Splatoon 2’s Off the Hook, we had Squid Sisters based villagers in NL

Source

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Eh, why not.

Omori on Switch isn't releasing any time soon anyway.

So BMZ 3 it is.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'd consider it, but I still need to beat Blaster Master Zero 2 first. I'm trying to get all of the items in an area before moving on to the next one, but I'm stuck on a really frustrating platforming segment, and I don't know if it would be easier for me to come back to it once I've gotten some upgrades. (it involves platforming when the platforms are really narrow and you're at a height where missing one jump means instant death)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'd consider it, but I still need to beat Blaster Master Zero 2 first. I'm trying to get all of the items in an area before moving on to the next one, but I'm stuck on a really frustrating platforming segment, and I don't know if it would be easier for me to come back to it once I've gotten some upgrades. (it involves platforming when the platforms are really narrow and you're at a height where missing one jump means instant death)
Hold up, isn't that one with ladders?

'cuz I heard it was patched to be less difficult some time ago, tho idk by how much.

Of course, I palyed & did it pre-patch, and lemme tell ya: it was hell.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Hold up, isn't that one with ladders?

'cuz I heard it was patched to be less difficult some time ago, tho idk by how much.

Of course, I palyed & did it pre-patch, and lemme tell ya: it was hell.
I think that's the one - it's been a while since I played it, so I'll try it out and see if it got any easier.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
One thing I didn't get about Space Jam: A New Legacy was the appearance of King Kong.

Seems like the ownership rights aren’t that black and white. Universal doesn’t fully own King Kong, though they own a majority of it. Their co-production of the Monsterverse and that version of Kong likely is what allowed them to put them in the new Space Jam

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
I think that's the one - it's been a while since I played it, so I'll try it out and see if it got any easier.
Take it from me, climbing the ladders was a hassle since you have to press up (not holding) as soon you get in range of the ladder. Thankfully, BMZ 3 gives Jason a jetpack to hover. So, fall damage is no longer a constant risk and easier on platforming.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You said you ranked all of them, but you left out the GOAT known as Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.
Surprisingly that wasn’t there…but we all know that’s an S Tier series whether people like it, love it, worship it, or of course all of the aboves
Pile this onto the mountain of reasons Hugh Neutron is a king among men
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I still need to know what part of his life changed after sitting on a banana

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
King Kong's rights are to say the least...Very complicated. Some aspects of him are notably in the public domain like the novelization of the 1933 film.
I just ranked all the Nickelodeon shows ever released up until 2020…if you look take offense at my opinions
DONT KILL ME
At least I'd put Angry Beavers in A otherwise pretty spot-on. Fanboy and Chum Chum, Breadwinners, and Pig, Goat, Banana, and Cricket, and Fred the Show should all be in their own category F-.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Will probably wait for my CE order from Limited Run to arrive first. Am taking my time with each of them as to avoid burnout.

I played through the original game on the NES Online service last month and oh boy is that a game made for save states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom