• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've got my second Mega in the digimon V-Pets. Machinedramon.

It's awesome because he looks like Blastoise

Blastoise.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, I too would probably go on a ban rage if I got Gnomed like that
There are no bans around here, just accumulated warning points that will prevent you from posting anytime, anywhere, whenever I say so. :4pacman:

It's probably bad that I've thrown this much caution into the wind. I think I'm probably gone again once that last character's revealed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Tbh, if it keeps discussion going or makes you guys laugh, I really do not care if I get infracted. Y'all should be 13 or older, you all are mature enough to handle things that aren't squeaky clean.
To be fair, saying you have dead children in your basement is a little past PG-13. :239: That said, my problems personally just came from making one joking remark related to the conversation and getting hit for it despite not being directly involved. Giving it some thought, it's kinda like when one class clown acts up so the teacher punishes the whole class. Never liked that.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Tbh, if it keeps discussion going or makes you guys laugh, I really do not care if I get infracted. Y'all should be 13 or older, you all are mature enough to handle things that aren't squeaky clean.
I literally gush over a game series full of busty girls where clothing damage stands in for gore whenever I get the chance. I can take anything at this point.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Remember when Ramen wasn't a narc?

Pepperidge Farm remembers
View attachment 324368
I don't wanna be mean to Ramen, I at least understand and respect where he's coming from in his position which he clearly earned. It's not like he's getting paid, so I don't wanna rag on a volunteer worker just trying to make a video game forum a "safer" place in his eyes, safer in obvious quotation marks because of the subjectivity of the matter. I used to do moderation on forums as well with my free time, so I can understand some of the things he does and the reasons behind them. I just disagree with his methods and philosophies, and I can't really change that. It's not him nor the website, it's probably just me.

I do miss when Ramen was in shenanigans as well, though. The things you sacrifice for a greater cause, I guess? :drshrug:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don’t care how hot Bulma is, normal Videl and TFS Chi-Chi are still better cause I say so

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Nothing beats ProtonJon and drawing practice after a day of resodding the backyard with your big brother.
I just like how ProtonJon’s Superman 64 Let’s Play is going on like 10 years at this point. Cracks me up.

Edit: Pardon me, 11 years to be exact.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For real dude,

I haven't drawn in a bit tbh, but whenever I do, it's so relaxing and chill.
Now I just code and work on projects lol
Help alot too when you got a chill OST playin' in the background.

Like this one in my case.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
One thing I didn't get about Space Jam: A New Legacy was the appearance of King Kong.

Yes, Warner Bros. made the recent movies but he is the property of Universal.
but…that Kong is a property of Warner Bros by default because…Warner Media will likely say so and threaten to harm other properties otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom