• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Spoilers, but season 2's twist villain is food poisoning from Taco Bell.

Anime is simultaneously one of the best and worst things to ever exist, Taco Bell is simultaneously one of the best and worst things to ever exist...they just make so much sense together.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Memeing aside, Taco Bell is just straight dogass. Bottom tier resturaunt in general.
I avoid Taco Bell at all costs. They always get my order wrong, and the last time I ate there, my quesadilla tasted super weird, and I was incredibly sick and throwing up for the next few days. :4pacman:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's a thing? That's ****ing horrible.
It’s mostly videos with sad sob story titles like “the last moments of my pet budgie 😭😭😭😭” but it still kills my mood every single time I see one of them.

I curiously watched one of them, and I can safely say I am never doing that again.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
3 more days till the launch of the Great Ace Attorney.

...And possibly an extra week for me since i bought it online.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Wtf was even the point of this game anyways lmao.
Nintendo wanted you to remember you’ll never be loved by a person, so it’s best to just accept the plumber as your lord and savior of life…either that or **** Yoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom