• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Shroob Shroob drop a dope ass Worry to celebrate return of frog show
There was also a clip showing a sneak peek of the season.
I’m trying to avoid it since I am busy at the moment.
Also from the thumbnail it’s basically a major spoiler for Season 2 so those that haven’t seen the season yet be careful of spoilers.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
When in doubt of choosing pfp, switch to Rin. My rule when I'm undecided on what's the new one this week.

Also really ****ing anxious for some reason. My cousin has left to go home, it's hot and I can't sleep right.

****ing hell it's really make me off.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
When in doubt of choosing pfp, switch to Rin. My rule when I'm undecided on what's the new one this week.

Also really ****ing anxious for some reason. My cousin has left to go home, it's hot and I can't sleep right.

Hope you feel better, anxiety sucks.

11/10 avatar btw.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Anxiety is like a tick. It sticks to you and saps all your energy.

Not a great analogy. Hope you feel better :nifty:

D

Deleted member

It amazes me how the TF2 community is still going strong even after years of no major content updates, a bot crisis, and general lack of anything from Valve :yoshi:

MooMew64

It amazes me how the TF2 community is still going strong even after years of no major content updates, a bot crisis, and general lack of anything from Valve :yoshi:
Starbound community is in the same spot.

Chucklefish abandoned the game hard, but dedicated modding community is keeping it alive and strong. Thanks to mods, the game can stand up to the likes of Terraria with the right loadouts.

Last edited:

MooMew64

With backwards long shovel techniques.
Nah it's gotta be based off of OoT, so you can warp to the end credits by performing a list of completely random tasks that somehow bend spacetime and destroy the law of physics.

All because you had a Deku Nut and an empty bottle.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Oh, BTW, huge PSA to Steam peeps and anyone with a passing interest in emulation, particularly on the Steam Deck:

Steam has RetroArch on it natively for free.

With it, the Steam Deck will become the top end piece of hardware for emulation. Nearly every retro console you could want has an emulation core for it, and from my experience, works fantastically. Anyone here who knows me already knows I stan RetroArch's N64 emulation, lol.

So yeah, like the Switch's idea of NSO games, but hate the admittedly horrid execution? Valve 'bout ready to let you make your own Switch VC.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
**** Dickson is dead.

oh no, I was so attached to this character.

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: Actually, if a mod see this, is his name safe to say?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
**** Dickson is dead.

oh no, I was so attached to this character.

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: Actually, if a mod see this, is his name safe to say?
Imagine trying to say **** Gumshoe is your fav AA character but the site doesnt understand **** is an actual name Sometines

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom