• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Metroid celebration tweet by Official Nintendo of America account!

Tweets for all the 2d games as well!

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Gigaleak's making a comeback, the new big thing we have is an earlier Let's Go Eevee prototype than the one previously leaked

Thread has more specifics on that, there's also apparently stuff to do with Emerald emails and maybe an early build of XY going around

Edit: Gen 4 stuff too
Neat!

Now gimme some sort of Dragon King: The Fighting Game leak.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hate what smash Twitter has done to the reputation of western characters.

I just like funnee animal characters, I don’t **** on anybody…
Yeah, if i'm being honest, i'm worried some fan of cartoony characters who are just minding their own business start to get mocked in the future for little to no good reasons.

Like if it's friendly banter between 2 person who know each other well, that's fine, but if it's just like someone sharing his opinion without being a **** and the other start acting like a jerk by sayin' something like "oh yeah, another scrimblo bimblo fans who love their outdated cereal mascot due to nostalgia, where have we seen this before" or the like, then really, it be just the "anime swordmen" mess all over again, just with the role swapped.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Haven't finished a drawing yet, but I want to share my progress on one I been really feelin' lately.
View attachment 323142
@AndreaAC , Noipoi Noipoi , @Wademan94 , @Guh-Huzzah! , @Knight Dude , @Dyllybirdy , NonsensicalThings NonsensicalThings , @Lamperouge , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , @ChoYugoFurHire , @UserGoozer

You can compare with the previous one here.
View attachment 323143

First off, Happy birthday! Second:

Hmm, it doesn't have fighting in it, only puzzles, but what about the game Oneshot?
He's got a very heavy 80's vibe to him. I dig it!

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
checks news
Amazon is no longer a carbon sink
Texas is full of poop on the coast
Fires everywhere
Billions of animals dead
No on gives a crap.
Yeah. enough news for the day here.

D

Deleted member

In preparation for the upcoming Gen 4 remakes, I finally decided to start collecting all possible ribbons on my Bibarel and man, those Sinnoh contests suck. At least they're easier than the Hoenn ones, even if they were more fun. But hey, three categories done, only two left.

I'll say though, playing Gen 4 again makes me kinda excited for the remakes. Wish we'd finally be getting some info on it though.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Metroid celebration tweet by Official Nintendo of America account!

Tweets for all the 2d games as well!
In preparation of Metroid Dread coming in 3 months

Also, for those that have or haven't played Blaster Master Zero, the final piece of the trilogy will be releasing next week on July 29th. So prepare to face against the Invem Dark Star Army a week from now

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Today I finally got my new glasses.

So far, they feel weird but I'm sure I'll get used to them.

In other news, I bought a new left joy-con for my Switch because my old one is getting annoying to clean every time it drifts. God I hope the OLEAD model doesn't have this issue...

D

Deleted member

I don't think I would ever bring a phone onto a water ride tbh. I'd just use the locker (that hopefully a good amusement park would have) that comes with the ride to store it.
You’d be surprised how many people pull their phones out and record the ride.

Granted, most of the time their phone is in a waterproof neck-lanyard we sell, but that’s still dumb af and I don’t get it.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The Gigaleak's making a comeback, the new big thing we have is an earlier Let's Go Eevee prototype than the one previously leaked

Thread has more specifics on that, there's also apparently stuff to do with Emerald emails and maybe an early build of XY going around

Edit: Gen 4 stuff too
I need those....

For research purposes.... yes.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

I'm really happy to see this. I enjoyed Stories' take on the MH world and I thought it was a shame that the original didn't do that well. I'm glad the sequel has managed to find its footing and hopefully it'll continue to grow from here.

Shroob

Sup?

I'm really happy to see this. I enjoyed Stories' take on the MH world and I thought it was a shame that the original didn't do that well. I'm glad the sequel has managed to find its footing and hopefully it'll continue to grow from here.
Was considering it.

Tried the demo

The game felt like it chugged at time.

Ehhhh, I don't doubt it's a great game, just, not the Switch ver.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Was considering it.

Tried the demo

The game felt like it chugged at time.

Ehhhh, I don't doubt it's a great game, just, not the Switch ver.
NGL part of what sold me on the Steam Deck was the prospect of having a handheld that actually has frames.

Like...Whenever I go on a Switch binge and then come back to PC, I always forget how bad things are on that system right now, lol. Like, holy crud, even Nintendo's own games are making the poor thing emit smoke plumes sometimes.

NonsensicalThings

Smash Apprentice
i have one too many hot takes on anime and one of these days I’m gonna finally snap and let them all loose, and no one will ever want to talk with me again. /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom