• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I hate what Gen 6 did to my boy Archeops.

His animations make him look drunk.
I'm still disappointed with most of the flying animations. They were probably done to partially play into the Sky Battle feature they did for XY, but not only did they dump that really quick, but most of the animations just... don't look good. I love Archeops, Eelektross, and Salamence, but their battle appearances do not do them any justice.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, hearing a new Tom Clancy game is being made?

Doesn't seem like people are happy. Never read his books tbh, but I don't even think the games have anything to do with Tom Clancy's works anymore. They just slap his name for branding it seems.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
but I don't even think the games have anything to do with Tom Clancy's works anymore
Most of the novels the games tie in to weren't even written by Clancy in the first place. The first Rainbow Six was one of the only Clancy games to be worthy of being called "Tom Clancy's".

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Also, hearing a new Tom Clancy game is being made?

Doesn't seem like people are happy. Never read his books tbh, but I don't even think the games have anything to do with Tom Clancy's works anymore. They just slap his name for branding it seems.
It's a crappy attempt at a Free to play 6v6 shooter when people have long been asking for a new Splinter Cell whilst R6 Siege's next major update got pushed back.

The irony in slapping Tom Clancy's name on these games now is that Ubisoft has started doing the whole "A Ubisoft Original" thing.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh, he drew this?

I don't get it? This is awesome!
Ooooh I hate that the image didn't load for a few seconds and that I was instantly aware of what it'd be, **** Penders, the guy got mad at me on twitter and refused to ****ing untag me
Don't cry because it's over

.......cry because Nintendo's virtual console stand-in blows chunks
What do you mean, Steam Deck has an amazing list of Nintendo games you can put on it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Got some official Omori stickers from Omocat, you can found them here. (potential spoilers?? I dunno)

Also, I think my journey in YN might be coming soon to a end, if only because I got most of the effects, tho there's still a few stuff I want to experience myself before I get the ending.

til then tho
Screen Shot 07-20-21 at 10.55 AM.PNG

I didn't get invited to the party. :C Say the introvert.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yooooo we playin' Yume Nikki up in here?
Indeed, brooooooother.

Getting close to the end, but still some stuff I must do before we're endin' the ride.

As you can see here tho.
Screen Shot 07-19-21 at 06.42 PM.PNG Screen Shot 07-05-21 at 03.45 PM.PNG Screen Shot 07-20-21 at 11.08 AM.PNG
I already did quite a bit, I even did a fanart of Mars-San. (The only NPC on Mars that require you the ****** effect to access)

Shroob

Sup?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
You looking into other RPGMaker horror games?

IB and Witch's House are great.
Didn't play them myself, but I have fond memories of the many Youtube LPs that popped up around 2012-2013.

BTW, why neglect to mention Misao or Mad Father? Unless you don't like either, which is fair.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Didn't play them myself, but I have fond memories of the many Youtube LPs that popped up around 2012-2013.

BTW, why neglect to mention Misao or Mad Father? Unless you don't like either, which is fair.
Well the main reason is because the two I mentioned are free, and iirc, Mad Father ya gotta pay for, unless there's a free version.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Soooooooo.....

After talking with Shroob Shroob and listing the recent RPG games I played, I kinda of had a cool idea that I hope you guys like.

What it is? Well...
One Dream, Different Visions.png

Now, it may look a bit goofy/weird, but I can safely say that all of those games have gave me different yet similar memorable experiences, and I know there's still so many weird RPG out there that I haven't tried, and that I hope one day I be able to. (Spoilers: the next in line are Brad & Buddy, once I finished their games)

Whatever feeling you get out of this pic, I hope you enjoy it regardless. Oh and, if you want some extra feels, have this video in the background while you look at it....oh and, if someone as some good rain sprites effect, I love to have them, 'cuz I wanted to use the rain effect from Yume Nikki to make a gif, but I couldn't find it, doh.

Tagging some folks who know at least 1 or more of the character present in this image.

osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @UserGoozer , TheCJBrine TheCJBrine , Aurane Aurane , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , M MooMew64 , BlondeLombax BlondeLombax , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs & Shroob Shroob (double tag since it's our talk that gave me the idea. ;) )

Sorry btw if I missed anyone who also know one or more of those games.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
wait thats today YO

sunn e
It's Always Sunny in Faraway Town.

Also, make sure to check out this post when you can, ya might like it, hopefully.
Soooooooo.....

After talking with Shroob Shroob and listing the recent RPG games I played, I kinda of had a cool idea that I hope you guys like.

What it is? Well...
View attachment 323435
Now, it may look a bit goofy/weird, but I can safely say that all of those games have gave me different yet similar memorable experiences, and I know there's still so many weird RPG out there that I haven't tried, and that I hope one day I be able to. (Spoilers: the next in line are Brad & Buddy, once I finished their games)

Whatever feeling you get out of this pic, I hope you enjoy it regardless. Oh and, if you want some extra feels, have this video in the background while you look at it....oh and, if someone as some good rain sprites effect, I love to have them, 'cuz I wanted to use the rain effect from Yume Nikki to make a gif, but I couldn't find it, doh.

Tagging some folks who know at least 1 or more of the character present in this image.

osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @UserGoozer , TheCJBrine TheCJBrine , Aurane Aurane , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , M MooMew64 , BlondeLombax BlondeLombax , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs & Shroob Shroob (double tag since it's our talk that gave me the idea. ;) )

D

Deleted member

Soooooooo.....

What it is? Well...
View attachment 323435

Same energy

D

Deleted member

Shroob Shroob Will Will Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth and anyone else that cares

HOLY ****ING ****, the Yugioh Next presentation was awesome!

First, we got a Rush Duel game(no TCG import of the actual cards though)
2BE34286-99E0-462A-92C8-EE624C43BC4B.jpg

Then, they announced Arc-V world for Duel Links
2B6D2A16-D185-48EE-B188-6B3A1989C638.jpg

But, **** all of that, cause now we have....
70533C05-EE2D-4768-9375-8130C6D256B3.jpg

35ABC326-84C8-4CD4-9ABA-8BF7C589EDC3.jpg

C028449C-80E8-497E-B248-E226007E1525.jpg

49893F99-5A4D-4B1D-A7D6-4C9960F4F9F0.jpg

WE HAVE AN OFFICIAL WAY TO PLAY MASTER DUELS ONLINE
:toadnaani::toadnaani::toadnaani::toadnaani::toadnaani::toadnaani::toadnaani::toadnaani::toadnaani::toadnaani:

(Betcha EDOpro is going to get a C&D any second now, though.)

They also teased one last game that they claimed is 4 player, but idk how that’s going to pan out
74E47EB4-7122-4899-BBAF-503B34EDABF8.jpg

D

Deleted member

Oh, hey. Deltarune development update.
Tagging Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Aurane Aurane Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! NonsensicalThings NonsensicalThings and anyone else who's looking forward to this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I'm still disappointed with most of the flying animations. They were probably done to partially play into the Sky Battle feature they did for XY, but not only did they dump that really quick, but most of the animations just... don't look good. I love Archeops, Eelektross, and Salamence, but their battle appearances do not do them any justice.
They look really good in the sky. On ground, not so much.

But what confuses me is how they all have grounded models in Amie and Refresh, yet they couldn't slap some attack animations on there at any point. It's baffling. I know XY didn't have the best deadline from what I've heard, but I'm sure there should've been a point over the years where that could've been fixed.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Popular Nintendo Twitter accounts has to be ran by bots. They'll post the same exact clout chasing post every single day and it contains the most artic takes known to man, and it blow up ever single time.

They'll will be like, "can we all agree that this game was highly underrated with a great soundtrack?" And then this is the game

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Popular Nintendo Twitter accounts has to be ran by bots. They'll post the same exact clout chasing post every single day and it contains the most artic takes known to man, and it blow up ever single time.

They'll will be like, "can we all agree that this game was highly underrated with a great soundtrack?" And then this is the game
ONE HAS TO GO

Fan favourite game
Fan favourite game
Fan favourite game
Hated game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom