• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Popular Nintendo Twitter accounts has to be ran by bots. They'll post the same exact clout chasing post every single day and it contains the most artic takes known to man, and it blow up ever single time.

They'll will be like, "can we all agree that this game was highly underrated with a great soundtrack?" And then this is the game
What are you planning on talking about today, sir?
I'll have ....
Super Smash Bros Melee.
How original....
and....
Super Mario Sunshine!
Daring today aren't we?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
19 years later and Jimmy Neutron still looks and acts amazing (though the franchise as a whole is 20 years old)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Does Wayne from Hylics count as both a McJRPG and Scrimbo Bimblo.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Popular Nintendo Twitter accounts has to be ran by bots. They'll post the same exact clout chasing post every single day and it contains the most artic takes known to man, and it blow up ever single time.

They'll will be like, "can we all agree that this game was highly underrated with a great soundtrack?" And then this is the game
Nintendo fans be like "I wish this little-known cult classic got more love" and it's ****ing Majora's Mask.

Bonus points if they give people grief for liking actually controversial titles.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
sometimes it’s best to shut the **** up if you’re near your boss

that is something I will remember now thanks to wrestling politics

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have an agumon and a gazimon now. I want them to evolve to a greymon and darktyrannomon, they'll be the dino bros.

I kind of want to make a fan comic where the character uses agumon and gazimon as a tag team

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well, folks have been suggesting that I play Genshin Impact, so I'm finally getting around to that. Not gonna lie, it's quite fun!
NO DON'T
I downloaded Genshin on my ancient iPad, and I was saved by how the opening cutscene lagged so much that I couldn't tell what was going on, so I deleted it.
Good choice!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just finished watching Space Jam 2. Man that movie was great. Not anything more then what it needed to be and some genuinely funny bits here and there. And despite the awful name, Don cheedle’s villain character carries the film.

I am curious if any eagle eyed viewers spotted some character cameos from and CN shows or Midway games.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think I can play a gacha game. I hate random, especially if you have to pay for it. I'd rather pay a little more for something assured.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Whoo from Ridley Scott himself! These are the movies he needs to stick to but stay as far away from the Alien franchise as possible at this point.

I'm a sucker for historical movies. Especially loved Gladiator.

D

Deleted member

Man, I hate to see a phone getting lost in one of our water rides, but there wasn’t much I could do because it got out of my reach.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Man, I hate to see a phone getting lost in one of our water rides, but there wasn’t much I could do because it got out of my reach.
I don't think I would ever bring a phone onto a water ride tbh. I'd just use the locker (that hopefully a good amusement park would have) that comes with the ride to store it.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I hate what smash Twitter has done to the reputation of western characters.

I just like funnee animal characters, I don’t **** on anybody…
They even destroyed reputations of characters already in the game.... I've been forever scarred by Banjo PFPs.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
They even destroyed reputations of characters already in the game.... I've been forever scarred by Banjo PFPs.
I love the characters of Banjo and Kazooie. And I don’t give a **** about competitive, I think they’re fun to play. I’m just so happy they’re in the game at all.

There are certain groups that threaten that happiness :drsad:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
The Gigaleak's making a comeback, the new big thing we have is an earlier Let's Go Eevee prototype than the one previously leaked

Thread has more specifics on that, there's also apparently stuff to do with Emerald emails and maybe an early build of XY going around

Edit: Gen 4 stuff too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom