• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh, Irisu Syndrome, didn't this game have a spiritual successor as well? Can't recall its name, but I do remember it was candy themed.
No idea.

All I remember about this game was my thought process of:

"Oh! Cute bunny girl!"

"OH JESUS WHY IS HER FACE LIKE THAT?!"

"W....what? Why did my game just window itself...?"

"W..WHY IS SHE WALKING ACROSS MY SCREEN TO THE WINDOW WITH A BLOODY NAILBAT?!"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just saw images of that Irisu girl.

Yeah.

Gonna make sure some of my ideas take some clue from that girl.

Thanks Shroob. : )

Shroob

Sup?
Good.

View attachment 323508

Never liked that wall.
How long is Oneshot anyway?

I've had it on Steam for awhile now and I'm gonna have some free time over the next few days.

I have nothing to do.

Absolutely nothing.

........Ina.......please..........have mercy.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
How long is Oneshot anyway?

I've had it on Steam for awhile now and I'm gonna have some free time over the next few days.

I have nothing to do.

Absolutely nothing.

........Ina.......please..........have mercy.
About 8 hours for a full playthrough.

Without getting too spoiler heavy, you'll think it ends after 3 or 4 hours, but there's more.

Also,

De2D3uEUEAA0X9T.png

play it

play it for cat baby and birb baby

D

Deleted member

RIP.

Well, that didn't take long, Just two years of online service is what I'd expect from a mobile game, but not a full blown console game.

D

Deleted member

Man, I’ve been looking at my steam library and realized I really need to get more games to play :yoshi:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
RIP.

Well, that didn't take long, Just two years of online service is what I'd expect from a mobile game, but not a full blown console game.
Did anyone even play this?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Now that I've actually had time to look at it, the trailer for YGO Master Duels is sick as ****. The only thing stopping me from copping it Day 1 is if somehow there are microtransactions for packs or something like that. I don't think it will, this feels like it'll get a 59.99 release and have everything needed inside.

Shroob

Sup?
Now that I've actually had time to look at it, the trailer for YGO Master Duels is sick as ****. The only thing stopping me from copping it Day 1 is if somehow there are microtransactions for packs or something like that. I don't think it will, this feels like it'll get a 59.99 release and have everything needed inside.
Uhhh

About that

Title: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
Maker: Konami
Genre: Card Game Battle
Distrubition: Mobile version: App Store/Google Play, Domestic Version: Playstation 5, Playstation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Seris S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (all of these are digital-only), PC version: Steam
Usage fees: Free to play, includes microtransactions

Shroob

Sup?
D

Deleted member

Usage fees: Free to play, includes microtransactions
I mean, for all we know, that could just be the pet stuff.

If they do just copy paste the microtransactions from Duel Links, I really hope they add a Wildcard system like how MTG Arena does it. Otherwise, building decks would be nearly impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom