• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I have most of the funny ha has for my Sonic video in my head, I just gotta write 'em down and then start actually makin' the video. Biggest hurdle ATM is I gotta get off of my lazy butt and put together the channel intro, lol. I'll get that done this weekend.

Just gotta finish up this Chao Garden nonsense and then I can move on to Sonic Omens and World DX and those will be considerably easier to talk about. Sonic World just supplied too much content and was hard to figure out how to condense into a 10 minute portion of what I'm aiming to be a 25 minute video, but I feel confident this will be fun!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have most of the funny ha has for my Sonic video in my head, I just gotta write 'em down and then start actually makin' the video. Biggest hurdle ATM is I gotta get off of my lazy butt and put together the channel intro, lol. I'll get that done this weekend.

Just gotta finish up this Chao Garden nonsense and then I can move on to Sonic Omens and World DX and those will be considerably easier to talk about. Sonic World just supplied too much content and was hard to figure out how to condense into a 10 minute portion of what I'm aiming to be a 25 minute video, but I feel confident this will be fun!
The Moo vs Sonic World arc has lasted too damn long. These writers need to get their **** together.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So while not on the trail of topic thought I'd post while I be on the laptop for a bit.

Today I've been not productive cause it's too hot for my Irish ass to the point of a extreme heat warning, instead playing Tekken 7's story mode and decided to reach into the stars in No Man's Sky. So got two photos from here today.

No Man's Sky_20210720012257.jpg

No Man's Sky_20210720212309.jpg

It'll take a while but so far the photo mode is nothing to write home about. That being said any that let's you change weather, fog and time of day signals that it's decent at least.

Of course tagging the few who love me M MooMew64 Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge Wademan94 Wademan94 and I know there are a few more who are interested but just nod. I'd ask yous of course if you want to be noted.

So if I'm not mistaken, Spirit Tracks is the most Zelda has ever gotten involved with a Zelda game, right? Not counting the CDI games obviously.
Pretty much.

Also we need another Spirit Tracks style game. And outside of Switch/3DS remakes I considered my favourite Zelda handheld game.

And I was in a strange minority of people who for a while wanted Zelda to go the Fable III route don't question me why.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Pretty much.

Also we need another Spirit Tracks style game. And outside of Switch/3DS remakes I considered my favourite Zelda handheld game.

And I was in a strange minority of people who for a while wanted Zelda to go the Fable III route don't question me why.
I just wish Zelda had more of a prominence in the series, some games she's barely a character at all.

And also because I thought her relationship with Link was adorable in that game amd I want more of that.

Dutch Raikuna

“If I wish with all my heart, Pokémon will be real!”

View attachment 323530
“WHY AREN’T THEY REAL YET?”
What if.........................they are real? And through the powers of..................."Imagination!" they are. /s

I wanna be in a reality with anime waifus actually not having to go through work.
Yeah.........uh........that one and not.....the one with having cute girls or a decent childhood friend.

Actually both. Both is good.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What if.........................they are real? And through the powers of..................."Imagination!" they are. /s

I wanna be in a reality with anime waifus actually not having to go through work.
Yeah.........uh........that one and not.....the one with having cute girls or a decent childhood friend.

Actually both. Both is good.
What about having a cute girl who was also a decent childhood friend?

Oh wait, we're on Smashboards.com, that'l never happen hahahahahaha
EfRCaReUwAAz4TH.jpg

Dutch Raikuna

Keep asking mods but when we getting the next site update? Just curious.

What about having a cute girl who was also a decent childhood friend?

Oh wait, we're on Smashboards.com, that'l never happen hahahahahaha
View attachment 323531
Look my friend.

I didn't choose this life.

It choose me.

And being honest I'd rather in the live in the worlds of Fronfirma and the Endless if I got to choose it.

Those who know me pretty well will get that reference. Wademan94 Wademan94 your confirmation.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm irritable. I had to take my mom for cancer treatments which took 3 hours then on the drive home someone stopped suddenly on the highway and me and about 6 other people ran into each other. Fortunately no one got anything worse than a little fender bender and the woman I ran into said there was no damage on her car so I didn't need to give insurance info. I always drive with a buffer in between me and the car in front so I didn't hit her very hard but it surprised me how long it took to stop. Being an adult sucks.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man the Donkey Kong Adventure expansion is tones of fun. Maybe it’s just because i enjoy the DK theming more then the Mario theming but god DAMN I wish this was able to be it’s own whole game! I’m imagining it now. DK, Diddy, Cranky, and Candy with Rabbid Kong, Rabbid Diddy, Rabbid Cranky, and Rabbid Candy. And instead of having Rabbid Kong be the main villain this time it’s Rabbid K. Rool. Which isn’t a Rabbid that looks like K. Rool, but K. Rool in a Rabbid suit because this time he’s commanding the evil Rabbids and he always has a thematically appropriate new persona.

Also. Imo this is just weird about the entire game. So like… Spawny can fuse any two objects or people together…. So why weren’t Rabbid Goombas and Rabbid Koopas and Rabbid Kremlings (in the DK DLC) among the enemy pool? Like… that just seems like a logical step to take to me but they didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom