• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
DO NOT BUY IT, IT IS JUST LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WITH PIKA PIKA
Oh believe me, I ain't gonna.

Don't get me wrong: Cinderace in a Pirate outfit? HHHHHHHHRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGG

But I have extremely limited free time nowadays, and I already have a handful of live service games I play: I'd have zero time for this one.

Plus, it didn't look very fun last I saw it, lol.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
How y'all doin' tonight?

I just finished a cup of jasmine tea while reading with Lupin jazz on in the background. Might mess around with Sanic for a few minutes before sleep.
Been sleeping like **** for the last three days.

The reason, you ask?

Been staying up till six am playin Skyward Sword…

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh believe me, I ain't gonna.

Don't get me wrong: Cinderace in a Pirate outfit? HHHHHHHHRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGG

But I have extremely limited free time nowadays, and I already have a handful of live service games I play: I'd have zero time for this one.

Plus, it didn't look very fun last I saw it, lol.
GOOD CHOICE, GREAT CHOICE!

But yeah, it doesn't look fun, but then again League isn't fun according to League players before their lives go into a downward spiral

MooMew64

Been sleeping like **** for the last three days.

The reason, you ask?

Been staying up till six am playin Skyward Sword…
Ooooooof. As a Zelda fan, I know that pain.

If Civilization is "One more turn", Zelda is "One more queststep, just one more step..."

I'm gonna pick up Skyward next month. Didn't this month because I need to actually start finishing games again: After I finish Miitopia main-game and Mario Golf, I'll play Zelda.

But yeah, it doesn't look fun, but then again League isn't fun according to League players before their lives go into a downward spiral
Haven't seen much League, but nah this one just looks really samey. Like, they didn't really do anything to set it apart from like, any Unity assets MOBA clone.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I defeated the final boss in the Hub in MHR.

Really ****ing cool reward at the end (I won't say what, just in case people care about spoilers), although admittedly I wish that was a feature to begin with.

Shroob

Sup?

Hello

I played League of Legends for 5 years because my friends played League of Legends

Just say no to LOL.

Sad PSA music plays

"This has been brought to you by the national foundation against League of Legends."

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hello

I played League of Legends for 5 years because my friends played League of Legends

Just say no to LOL.

Sad PSA music plays

"This has been brought to you by the national foundation against League of Legends."

From you dad! I learned to play LoL from watching you!

MooMew64

I can't tell, the netcode is unstable. The netcode is unstable. The netcode is unstable.

Netcode error. Returning to lobby.

Hopefully Splatoon 3 is better, because I heard the new servers they use are actually pretty good.
Real talk? I half speculate that the Splatoon team themselves may have pitched the third game to Nintendo in hopes of finally righting some of the wrongs in 1 & 2 after seeing fan feedback. Things like better netcode and save structures probably just weren't things they could achieve with patches in 2: Some of that stuff probably would have taken outright engine rewrites, so it wouldn't surprise me if they just said "Forget it" and made a whole new game so they wouldn't have to be paranoid about breaking things in the already established, large playerbase title.

Also, yeah, the new servers are apparently good. Mario Party uses them and apparently the experience is pretty decent apart from a few disconnects, but it seems like they're slowly ironing it out with time. I think Nintendo knows they can't not care forever: They're making progress, just really slow progress, lol.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Real talk? I half speculate that the Splatoon team themselves may have pitched the third game to Nintendo in hopes of finally righting some of the wrongs in 1 & 2 after seeing fan feedback. Things like better netcode and save structures probably just weren't things they could achieve with patches in 2: Some of that stuff probably would have taken outright engine rewrites, so it wouldn't surprise me if they just said "Forget it" and made a whole new game so they wouldn't have to be paranoid about breaking things in the already established, large playerbase title.

Also, yeah, the new servers are apparently good. Mario Party uses them and apparently the experience is pretty decent apart from a few disconnects, but it seems like they're slowly ironing it out with time. I think Nintendo knows they can't not care forever: They're making progress, just really slow progress, lol.
To my knowledge, the Mario Games (sans MM2, actually the worst online I have ever played) and ARMS actually have really good online, but the games they wanna push to the forefront like Smash and Splatoon have such ass netcodes that I wish they would fix them.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Continuing my rewatch of Zoids Chaotic Century.

lol It's just hitting me as weird that the animals of this worlds are just the giant robots. Like these naturally born animals evolved to contain fully leathered interiors with air conditioning and built in missiles.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So I just watched Space Jam 2.

Other than some meh acting from Lebron James and some bits here and there, this is probably the most fun movie I've seen that actually was really emotional at the end. It sucks that the thing that requires the sadness came out of nowhere, but it was a fantastic movie.

9.5/10

MooMew64

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
I'm irritable. I had to take my mom for cancer treatments which took 3 hours then on the drive home someone stopped suddenly on the highway and me and about 6 other people ran into each other. Fortunately no one got anything worse than a little fender bender and the woman I ran into said there was no damage on her car so I didn't need to give insurance info. I always drive with a buffer in between me and the car in front so I didn't hit her very hard but it surprised me how long it took to stop. Being an adult sucks.
Man the worst thing that happened to me today was having to spend money for food, Glad to hear no one got hurt.

How y'all doin' tonight?

I just finished a cup of jasmine tea while reading with Lupin jazz on in the background. Might mess around with Sanic for a few minutes before sleep.
I'm doing good, Just eating a torta and about to watch some Manifest on Netflix.

So I just watched Space Jam 2.

Other than some meh acting from Lebron James and some bits here and there, this is probably the most fun movie I've seen that actually was really emotional at the end. It sucks that the thing that requires the sadness came out of nowhere, but it was a fantastic movie.

9.5/10
Glad see you you have good taste/enjoyed the movie. :)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

View attachment 323574

C'mon Nintendo, there are far more quality SNES than those (and I'm not just talking about Super Mario RPG or EarthBound).

And why no NES?
I think it's because they lack the licenses to others. I mean, there's some fantastic games on the service like DKC and Ghosts N Goblins. I guess they're too lazy to secure the licenses for the other games that everybody wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom