• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Man, I cannot wait for Saturday to get here, because I’m going to be going to my locals and doing a Yugioh tournament for the first time in how long now?

I still need to finish my side deck for my Heros, and maybe change a few cards for some spicy techs, but otherwise I have a decent deck that I can hopefully top with. It helps that the variant I’m playing(no cool nickname, just all of the good hero monsters in one deck) will pretty much always get support, hell, the new D-hero stuff is almost 100% an instant include.

The main problem with the deck is that I don’t really make any negates, but I can’t really do anything about that because the main combo line (Vision Hero Faris discards a Hero to summon itself, places Vision Hero Increase into the Spell/Trap zone directly from the deck, Tribute Faris to summon Increase from S/T and V-Hero Vyon from deck, sending D-Hero Malicious for Vyon’s effect, using the two monsters on the board to Link Summon Xtra Hero Cross Crusader, who then summons the Malicious from the graveyard and tributes him to search for any Hero I need, leading to a few different paths depending on what is in my hand.) locks me into Hero monsters, and their pool of extra deck monsters is less than stellar. The only ones that I might consider putting into the deck are the Omni Heros(Elemental Hero fusions of each attribute that require one E-Hero and one monster of it’s attribute to summon) but even then they’re just situational Super Polymerization targets that might not even be live half of the time, because I rarely leave an Elemental Hero on the board at the end of my turn. At least, not one that I would want to use as a target.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
New Nintendo Gigaleak info. More in twitter thread.

I ****ing hate the Wii remote. I see it any I just think of motion controls. I hate motion controls. **** the Wii.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
When is ancient Egypt considered medieval?
Well, that’s why I said Medieval-esque because it’s not technically.

Nevertheless, alongside Exodus, Ridley Scott’s directing career is spotty at best and he usually succeeds the most when it’s a contemporary drama. He hasn’t had a good track record with medieval or fantasy or whatever. Exodus, Robin Hood starring Russel Crowe, and Kingdom of Heaven were all him and none of them were good. Gladiator is the only good one he has to his name and while it’s good I would also argue it’s slightly overrated.

I’m intrigued by the new project but I’ve been burned by Scott a lot over his directing tenure.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
My sisters dog got into my room and peed on my Smash 4 brand GameCube controller. It works mostly except the left and right on the left analog stick. Everything else is fine I just gotta find a way to repair that now. Likely replace a chipset underneath if I can.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The cast for the upcoming Injustice movie
I’m very interested in Wonder Woman being voiced by Korra

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
20210721_092505.jpg

Did it! Dino bros are real. From adult, a digimoms evolution is set so i dont have to worry as much unless it dies

D

Deleted member

It’s been so hot out here I’ve had at least 1 person faint from all this heat, and I was completely oblivious to the problem :snakefire::snakefire:

it wouldn’t have really mattered if I noticed or not anyway because the ride I was on doesn’t actually have a phone, but still.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If anyone wants to help me, I'm lookin' to get these Pokemon for my dex.
Slurpuff
Aromatisse
Corsola/Cursola
Salazzle
Cleffa
Clefairy
Togetic
Rhyperior
Escavalier
Accelgor
Weavile
Sableye