• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Banjo & Kazooie - Gruntilda
Captain America - Red Skull
Cloud - Sephiroth
Crash Bandicoot - Dr. Neo Cortex
Flash - Gorilla Grodd
Green Lantern - Sinestro
Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort
Wonder Woman - Cheetah

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Saw a post on micro transactions in Pokémon Unite and wow there’s 5 ways for them to make money.
Of course there’s cosmetics and character purchases, classic MOBA stuff, but then there’s the other 3:
First are Premium Coins (Aeos Gems) and they ain’t cheap.
Next is Gacha stuff. Pay to get a better chance at items.
Finally, we have gameplay enhancing items. Increases Power, Speed, etc

Was thinking of trying a game or two, but the last one made me run away really fast and now I refuse to try it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just a reminder that emulation is cool.
Idrc if people emulate new games (I personally don't like to), but if they don't sell it anymore, it's 1001% better to emulate than give into scalpers. Don't let them win.

On that note, what's interesting that reading replies and stuff, majority of people are willing to pay for an old game of it becomes available on a new platform, which makes me think piracy is more of an accessability issue more than anything.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Idrc if people emulate new games (I personally don't like to), but if they don't sell it anymore, it's 1001% better to emulate than give into scalpers. Don't let them win.

On that note, what's interesting that reading replies and stuff, majority of people are willing to pay for an old game of it becomes available on a new platform, which makes me think piracy is more of an accessability issue more than anything.
Yeah I don’t support pirating games still available for purchase via official means.

Out of print stuff or services go down? As I’ve said before, that stuff’s fair game. It’s a completely neutral action, as buying from scalpers doesn’t support the creators in any way, and these scalpers don’t own the game or IP: They have no claim to profits.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah I don’t support pirating games still available for purchase via official means.

Out of print stuff or services go down? As I’ve said before, that stuff’s fair game. It’s a completely neutral action, as buying from scalpers doesn’t support the creators in any way, and these scalpers don’t own the game or IP: They have no claim to profits.
Scalpers are actually the worst: they had no hand in making a game, but they wanna profit tenfold just because they were grimy and hoarded 100 copies of a game. GTFO.

Support the devs or emulate! Don't let money go to greedy hoarders.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I understand their point but those Gen 1 designs are still more visually appealing, IMO.
I don't agree that Gen 1 is more visually appealing, but their designs are so basic that it kinda makes them timeless in a way.
Gen 3 and 4 are my favorites.
Hen 3 had a Kanto remake and Gen 4 had another Kanto Remake inside a Johto Remake that had a Kanto Remake.

GENWUNNER ALERT/s

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can't wait for Gen 8 oids to grow up, claim that SwSj was an underrated masterpieve that was hated by GenFivers. And when that tike comes, thag's when I'd come to terms that I'm old.
Yo I dunno how much cash you got on hand, but they’re having a Crash sale. Now may be the time to pick up Crash 4, if they’ve reduced it’s price.

I really hope you can get it, it’s such a great game.

If you’re not going for 100%

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Watch them not like that post out of spite
your post wasn’t like either…we didn’t scare him off did we? Who will bring balance to this server?
Guys

Sans Hugh Newtron

Sans Hugh Newtron

There was a problem fetching the tweet
we’re continuing to be blessed by Hugh

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It'll be an absolute travesty if all this memeing doesn't end with Hugh getting a spot in Nick Brawl.
As Shroob said, Nigel's in. Hugh is pretty much guaranteed for DLC if they do any IMO.

Also, sidenote, but man I ain't even meming: Hugh Neutron is one of my all time favorite cartoon characters and I heckin' grew up with Jimmy Neutron, man. I absolutely adore all the attention it's getting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom