• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm feeling pretty bored right now. Might play some MInecraft or smh to pass the time because lord knows every day has felt like an eternity

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Plan to get Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu!/Eevee! next week when it's on sale for 50% off.

Now to decide between Pikachu or Eevee (leaning towards to the latter).

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs did you manage to get to watching Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark as a part of your horror movie marathon last month?
Nope, didn't get the chance.

I'll wait until whenever I feel like watching it.

November is history/historical drama month, which is why I watched 1917. Also saw Jackie and another one earlier this month that I'm forgetting off the top of my head.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 292217
Did not need that mental image.
He's already into eating other pigs once they're cooked, so...it's somehow normal for him to be into cannibalism
Oh Nintendo are being ***** again.
That sucks.
idk what this non-StarFox Slippi is, but oof I suppose
Late for Halloween but...

damn this **** goes hard
**** Nintendo

All my homies hate Nintendo
guess I'm not a homie then
20200923_111354.jpg

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ll still choose no Smash event over the current Avengers game life...December better make it all worth it

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I feel sick and I don't wanna do anything.

This is the last time I order desert heat wings from BWW.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I shall once again take of PFPs of everyone who posted here (including Freezerburn Freezerburn as I consider him a part of the social thread family) and sequester them by tier. I do this for three reasons: hitotsu, because I felt like it; futatsu, there are a few new members here that I wanna rate their pfps; so****e, mittsu, not only does the Rate Their Avatar game seem to be dead, it does get monotonous doing the same handful of people anyway.

s-tier.jpg
Yes, I would put mine in this tier, so sue me.
a-tier.jpg
b-tier.jpg
This tier is quite populated, huh? Sorry about the large image.
c-tier.jpg

Sayonara! :ness:

D

Deleted member

I shall once again take of PFPs of everyone who posted here (including Freezerburn Freezerburn as I consider him a part of the social thread family) and sequester them by tier. I do this for three reasons: hitotsu, because I felt like it; futatsu, there are a few new members here that I wanna rate their pfps; so****e, mittsu, not only does the Rate Their Avatar game seem to be dead, it does get monotonous doing the same handful of people anyway.

View attachment 292223Yes, I would put mine in this tier, so sue me.
View attachment 292225This tier is quite populated, huh? Sorry about the large image.

Thanks for reminding me of the fact I need to draw a new pfp lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

View attachment 292225This tier is quite populated, huh? Sorry about the large image.

Me and all my homies in the "cool" category.
1605824079933.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

B Tier is a tier that fit me well.

Not too bad, but not too good either.

Feel at home.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Ah cool, thanks. I made one of these a few months ago, actually.

Also RIP to my guy DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu , apparently your face just wasn't good enough...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Oh, I'm cool.
0ab717fe53f6f43d4974ca5ee4e5eff6.jpg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Like how you did this exactly ONE day before I was planning to change mine

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Epic. Thank you!
Oh Nintendo are being ***** again.
That sucks.
Nintendo woke up today and decided, "remember that game we made 19 years ago that we don't profit off of and probably 90% of Smash fans don't play anymore? Yeah let's ruin the one way its fans can play it together.
Nintendo I love you but c'mon. C'mon.

Shroob

Sup?
Do you have a source for this? The only thing I've seen anywhere close to Nintendo going after someone playing slippi on Twitch was aMSa, and that was only because he technically works for Nintendo.
Well, they sent a C&D to the Big House, and it seems like going forward, now that they know Slippi exists, they'll do the exact same thing to any big online tournies.

I mean, who coulda seen this coming? Not me, not me. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

No, no, no... I don't like this.

Hierarchies are gross. Down with hierarchies. Let's not rank each other, that only causes division. Yes, you can have close friends, but this is going too far. We need solidarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom