• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What's everyone's favorite pizza topping? For me, it's ham.
Anything Bacon!

Also Cheese as a topping, I know it's considered default but a good cheese pizza is better than most would think.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No one:

Joe: "squirrels are ****ing terrifying."

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
On the topic of favorite pizza topping: I can't decide between all the different meats.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Another war was breaking out about the same time as the Hawaiian Wars. The Cola Wars. It's still ongoing. Pepsi or Coke? They both taste the same so there's really no point arguing about them.

D

Deleted member

Another war was breaking out about the same time as the Hawaiian Wars. The Cola Wars. It's still ongoing. Pepsi or Coke? They both taste the same so there's really no point arguing about them.
I can never understand why that's a legitimate debate: i'm tried them both and they taste the exact same. Like, down to what little "smell"(can't really think of a better word, pretty hard to describe what I mean) they have. I drink both fairly regularly too so it's not like a fluke or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

SEA WOLF

Episode Title: "Sea Wolf"
Subject matter: Wasgo
Summary: Strange activity begins to occur for tourists while whale watching when the ocean seems suddenly silent followed by the mysterious appearance of dead orcas seemed to have been eaten. They soon to their horror find out they're next on the menu having entered the territory of a fearsome sea monster from indigenous myths of Pacific coastal tribes that even sparks fear into orcas.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I can never understand why that's a legitimate debate: i'm tried them both and they taste the exact same. Like, down to what little "smell"(can't really think of a better word, pretty hard to describe what I mean) they have. I drink both fairly regularly too so it's not like a fluke or anything.
They're both exactly the same. It's like trying to compare the greatness of SMB3 to SMW. Some people say the former's better, others say the latter.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The answer is clear:

EDIT: Also, pineapple pizza is certifiably radical. I will not budge from this stance. :drflip:

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

SEA WOLF

Episode Title: "Sea Wolf"
Subject matter: Wasgo
Summary: Strange activity begins to occur for tourists while whale watching when the ocean seems suddenly silent followed by the mysterious appearance of dead orcas seemed to have been eaten. They soon to their horror find out they're next on the menu having entered the territory of a fearsome sea monster from indigenous myths of Pacific coastal tribes that even sparks fear into orcas.
I’m gonna be honest dog i saw the words sea and wolf together like that was a thing and I’m legally obligated to like it As a wolf myself who found a switch in the woods one day with smash pre loaded on it.

is that the canon that’s been agreed upon for my smashboards persona?
I can’t even ****ing remember anymore

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
In the FGC, none are more infamous than DSPGaming and LowTierGod.
DSPGaming is infamous for being awful.
LTG has some skill, but is awful. GET THAT A** BANNED

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Real, talk, I don't drink soda super often anymore TBH. It messes with my stomach if I have too much of it, and the syrupy taste most have just isn't that appealing to me in large quantities. I really only enjoy having one as a kind of dessert drink on special occasions. Otherwise, I drink seltzer nowadays. And tea.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Real, talk, I don't drink soda super often anymore TBH. It messes with my stomach if I have too much of it, and the syrupy taste most have just isn't that appealing to me in large quantities. I really only enjoy having one as a kind of dessert drink on special occasions. Otherwise, I drink seltzer nowadays. And tea.
First time I ever had soda was when I took a small sip of pepsi when I was 4 years old... hated it.

I've only had soda 10-20 times past that in my life, and I never finish the glass/can.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mountain Dew is my favorite soda. Nice to have with a good ol' bag of Doritos.

Favorite kind would be voltage.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Plain cheese pizza elite.

And while I've been cutting back on how much soda I drink on a weekly basis as an adult, I still usually take soda over alcohol, given a choice between the two.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I've been cutting back on soda heavily for about a year now and my body feels all the better for it. Sometimes I might have one after a big meal but I mostly stick to water and sports drinks like Powerade nowadays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom