• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
So apparently Nintendo's going after people using Slippi with Melee on Twitch now?

Well, between this and the old "No Melee at EVO" stunt they pulled ages ago, are people still willing to think Nintendo is okay with Melee still being "A thing" in today's world? Lol. They clearly see it as a threat to Ultimate's competitive scene(And inversely their DLC profits).

Or is this just a case-by-case basis thing?
Do you have a source for this? The only thing I've seen anywhere close to Nintendo going after someone playing slippi on Twitch was aMSa, and that was only because he technically works for Nintendo.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What's with almost every video game film and sticking the US military in it.
Maybe it's an easy way to get funding? (or it's a way to ground these settings in something involving the real world?)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Americans: "Wow, people in communist countries are so brainwashed!"
Also Americans: Had to salute the flag every day of their life during school, and American military propaganda is shoved in their entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Man, the more I'm thinking about it, the more I honestly hate the way we learned about Great Ace Attorney's localization.

Cool info has come out of the leaks that have happened this year, but man...The way the info was obtained doesn't sit right with me. Much would've rather it come from official sources.
The ransomware attack on Capcom was highly unfortunate and it would've been better if they were saved as a surprise had it not happened.

A thread with Resetera, surprised that they are giving Power Stone a remake. Although the likes of Darkstalkers, Marvel Vs Capcom, Dead Rising etc are not listed, here's hoping that they will be given new games as well.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Want to know a useless fact?
I just had pizza. Now you know.
1605812135356.png
I had some Amazon gift cards so I bought both parts of Darling in the Franxx on Blu Ray since the price was lowered recently. Still think the show became a ****ing mess in the last five episodes, but it was a beautiful mess, and it probably knocks Death Note out of my top five. Started reading the manga for it too because I'm still broken since I heard it deviates heavily from the anime after a certain point, so I'm excited to see if they managed to do a few things better.

Think I'll watch either Konosuba or Laid Back Camp for my next anime, although I'm leaning more towards the latter since the second season is arriving soon.
Have you seen "Baccano!" yet?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Eggman looking pretty swole.
How’d you get ahold of my concept art for him in my Sonic fighting game?

Gwen Stacy
Miles Morales
Jessica Drew
Miguel O'Hara
Spider-Man Noir
Hobie Brown
Peter parker
Billy Braddock

SPIDER-MAN
View attachment 292205
This LITERALLY cannot get any weirder.
971D3859-580C-472A-A6DB-18192C304D81.jpeg