• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If there was another Capcom/SNK crossover game, would you want the King of Fighters art style or the Street Fighter art style? Personally, I'm for using the KoF Art style.

D

Deleted member

gonna head off to bed now, but before I go...
M O N K E Y
images (6).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Does anyone have an answer for this based on their personal experience?
I got mine from a wonder trade because literally everyone wonder trades breedjects.

As for catching them, I have no idea. I don't bother looking for super hard Pokemon when I can just trade for them, like Scrappy Sirfetch'd.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So it's Rivals of Aether but with the actual Smash aspect of crossovers. :191: Made by the guys who made the fan Smash Flash...
Or like Indie Pogo but with Smash's gameplay. (and a much smaller roster, but between stretch goals and custom characters, that could quickly change, even if the custom characters might not be as balanced)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metroid critters...warming myself up for more serious designs but here's some simple brainstorming so far to get myself in the mood for doing metroid stuff.
Yooooo, those drawing look sick!

Your style work very well for Metroid enemies.

Also I can't believe one of their name is Zoomer.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I moreso mean the game in general. You can have Finn vs Rayman vs ****ing John Cena in that game, and I don't even care because it's just not fun.
only way to fix that is to add more WWE content to it

BOOM problem solved

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I beat Mario 1 for the first time.

It was fine until world 8, where my greatest enemy was the stiff as hell controls.

I got fed up and actually used the rewind feature when I promised myself that I wouldn't. It got that annoying.
Wouldn't say the controls so much as the physics personally. For as twisted as SMB2 can be, the game does feel a lot better to play than the original game.

If you ever get the chance, check out the All Night Nippon version of the game. It's easily the definitive version of the SMB1 styled games.

All these people talking about Super Mario Sunshine horror stories and I'm like, "I played through Sunshine and I don't have any bad memories of it." Don't want to say maybe I just had a lucky experience or I've had it better than most....maybe I'm just more patient than most and Sunshine did little to anger me.
Same. There are certainly sections that annoy me, but if you're the least bit curious it's more than worth checking out. Certain levels did anger me, but I never really felt like I wasn't having fun. I'd honestly rather play it than Mario 64.

Shroob

Sup?
I think the main horror to Sunshine is its physics, which are something that you probably experienced at one point or another, but just kinda forgot about.

Everyone knows that Sunshine's physics are wonky as hell, and while it doesn't really affect every Shine, the ones that it does? Those stick out real bad. Those swinging boats in Pianta Park are a shining example of "Wtf even are physics?"

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Secret Agent Perry the Platypus is too busy to be my avatar right now so Secret Agent Nigel Weatherbone is filling in for the time being.

On a different note, how has your day been progressing?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Secret Agent Perry the Platypus is too busy to be my avatar right now so Secret Agent Nigel Weatherbone is filling in for the time being.

Been doing pretty good, coming back from work and getting lunch soon.

D

Deleted member

Just had a series of weird dreams that I cannot fully explain.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I've learned this morning I'm going to be a trial person for a hospital to set up Zoom meetings for a while. So despite the sickness and such, I'm helping a local hospital by making a guide on Zoom and Microsoft Teams. All because I asked if it was possible to do one this morning. I don't like telephone conversations anymore.

I prefer face to face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom