• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Only one more day until I go to a two day gaming convention!

What's going to be real awesome about it is that Kenneth James, the current voice actor of Bowser, will be there! :ultbowser:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah it’s sad but I think this isn’t supposed to come out and take place of the other AC games until 2023 or 2024 so hopefully, maybe, next year; on Assassin’s Creed 15th Anniversary they’ll have the AC Remake. I hope so.

Though, looking at how they’re approaching Infinity I wouldn’t be surprised if they just shove the Altaïr 3rd Crusade stuff in there as a couple missions or something. THAT would suck.
:/ Yeah, exactly. They could pretty much go the lazy route as they have doing lately. But it would surprise me still, because Ubisoft supposedly hold the AC Franchise in high regard that a milestone like its 15th Anniversary should be something important, if for them it is not how iconic the series became in the world of gaming along with the huge following it has, at the very least of how much money it has generated to them. :/ I mean, you saw how the treated Rayman's 25th Anniversary as it wasn't anything worth noting despite it being one of their first successes.

Guess only time will tell. I really hope that you get something worthwhile out of it.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
out here after finishing Black Widow, missing MCU's Natasha Romanoff while preparing for the inevitable Takeover of Yelena Benova and all my emotions are getting me like
20210709_084344.jpg

Marvel never disappointing me with these MCU movies and shows like damn

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Peggy is too cool to steal someone else's name (assuming there actually ends up being being Captain Britain in the MCU), and who would've expected Killmonger to show up at all?

and Spider-Strange...yeah this **** is gonna continue to feed Marvel fans for the rest of the year. We've been eating good all yeah, DC feed us more as well.
Speaking of DC, they should be marketing the Suicide Squad this month and then it will be interesting to see what the social media embargo will be like.

On the other hand, Corey Stoll who portrayed Darren Cross aka Yellowjacket back in the first Ant-Man film is set to make his return for Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania.

EDIT: Still haven't watched Black Widow as of yet, but I am considering watching on Disney+ Premier Access.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Speaking of DC, they should be marketing the Suicide Squad this month and then it will be interesting to see what the social media embargo will be like.

On the other hand, Corey Stoll who portrayed Darren Cross aka Yellowjacket back in the first Ant-Man film is set to make his return for Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania.

EDIT: Still haven't watched Black Widow as of yet, but I am considering watching on Disney+ Premier Access.
we can at least confirm he'll either have lived the entire time...or Kang did ****

and yeah, John and Harley's movie is gonna need some big advertising after Space Jam

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In this case, it’s because the Looney Tunes split up and found themselves in other Warner Bros properties and Bugs and LeBron are traveling around to find them, stuff like Wile E and Roadrunner are in Mad Max: Fury Road
and it confirms LeBron is a sidekick while Porky is a legendary rapper...which...oh my gorsh

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna watch The Tomorrow War tonight.

Tomorrow will be Black Widow.

Next Wednesday will be Gunpowder Milkshake.

Next week Space Jam: A New Legacy.

On that week is Old.

Final week of July will be The Jungle Cruise and The Green Knight.

Gonna have my hands rather full.

Then the first week of August being one of my most anticipated films of this year up there with Godzilla vs. Kong and The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard being The Suicide Squad! Far more excited for that than any of the MCU films.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just finished Hylics 2.

Man....I don't know where to begin, but what I know is, I won't forget this game any time soon.

It's truly inspirational and I hope more peoples play in in the future, it deserve more recognition.

Also, Wayne for Smash, don't @ me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Four weeks until The Suicide Squad!!!!

Probably the only one here more excited for that then any of the MCU films.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

My Pongorma deserved his placement here, may his holy lighting show the way.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Man, some areas of X haven’t aged as well as I thought

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sure, it sounds interesting.
I'm down to see it
Alright! A few notes to start out with. One: SNK is first in the title because I imagine this behind developed by them, and I am SUPER interested in seeing these characters (Particularly the Capcom ones) in the SNK art style (I’m a sucker for that Jimmy/Timmy ****). Two: I imagine this being a 3v3 tag fighter, playing like an in between of KoF and MvC. Three: While all genres were eligible, I wanted to put an emphasis on the fighting games from both studios, especially since that’s most of what SNK even has to begin with. So some franchises that would typically get 4 or even five characters on the Capcom side are restricted to just one, and others that would normally only have one have at least two. Kind of a personal rule. There are a few exceptions, but those are mostly just to add flavor. Now, on to it!
  • Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury)
  • Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury)
  • Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)
  • Ryo Sakazaki (Art of Fighting)
  • King (Art of Fighting)
  • Mr. Karate (Art of Fighting)
  • Kyo Kusanagi (The King of Fighters)
  • Iori Yagami (The King of Fighters)
  • Kula Diamond (The King of Fighters)
  • Rugal Bernstein (The King of Fighters)
  • Princess Athena (Athena)
  • Athena Asamiya (Psycho Soldier)
  • Ralf Jones/Clark Still (Ikari Warriors, as a kind of duo, hardening back to there original series more then their KoF appearances)
  • Haohmaru (Samurai Shodown)
  • Nakoruru (Samurai Shodown)
  • Ukyo Tachibana (Samurai Shodown)
  • Shiki (Samurai Shodown)
  • Marco Rossi (Metal Slug)
  • Mars People (Metal Slug)
  • Kaede (The Last Blade)
  • Hibiki Takane (The Last Blade)
  • Jeanne d’Arc (World Heroes)
  • Son Gokuu (World Heroes)
  • Gai Tendo (Buriki One)
  • Super Geno (King of the Monsters)
  • Cyber Woo (King of the Monsters)
  • King Lion (Savage Reign)
  • Jyazu (Savage Reign)
  • Kisarah Westfield (Aggressors of Dark Kombat)
  • Ninja Dave/Cowboy Kev (Sengoku, again as a tag team fighter)
  • Love Heart (Sky Love)
  • Mii Mui (Dragon Gal)
  • G-Mantel (Neo-Geo)
  • Mega Man (Classic)
  • Zero (Mega Man Zero)
  • Ryu (Street Fighter)
  • Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
  • M. Bison (Street Fighter)
  • Akuma (Street Fighter)
  • Mike Haggar (Final Fight)
  • Poison (Final Fight)
  • Belger (Final Fight, yes, in his wheelchair)
  • Akira Kazama (Rival Schools)
  • Kyosuke Kagami (Rival Schools)
  • Raizo Imawano (Rival Schools)
  • Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
  • Jon Talbain (Darkstalkers)
  • Donovan Baine (Darkstalkers)
  • Baby Bonnie Hood (Darkstalkers)
  • Jin Saotome (Cyberbots)
  • Princess Devilotte de Death Satan IX (Cyberbots)
  • Hayato Kanzaki (Star Gladiator)
  • Jun Lin Milliam (Star Gladiator)
  • Leo (Red Earth)
  • Tessa (Red Earth)
  • Edward Falcon (Power Stone)
  • Rouge (Power Stone)
  • Captain Commando (Captain Commando)
  • Strider Hiryu (Strider)
  • Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil)
  • Dante (Devil May Cry)
  • Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
  • Herlock Sholmes (The Great Ace Attorney)
  • Huntsman (Monster Hunter World)
  • Asura (Asura’s Wrath)
  • SonSon III (SonSon/Marvel vs. Capcom 2)
  • Billy Lee/Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon, tag fighter, because SNK developed a Double Dragon fighting game on the NeoGeo)
  • Skullomania (Fighting EX Layer, because of Street Fighter EX)
  • Makoto Mizoguchi (Fighter’s History, because he was a guest in KOF: Maximum Impact Regulation A and Garou Densetsu vs. Fighter's History Dynamite is a thing.
  • Kazuya Mishima (Tekken, because Street Fighter x Tekken is a thing. Plus Akuma and Geese were in Tekken 7).
  • Xavier Woods (WWE, because of the KoF/WWE Mobile crossover)
  • Console Exclusive
    • PS5: Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal. The truck, not the clown)
    • Series X: Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
    • Min Min (Arms)
Just a few bonus characters that are basically Echo Fighters. Quick and easy to make.
  • SNK Heroines Terry
  • Orochi Iori
  • Rasetsu Nakoruru
  • Omega Rugal
  • Evil Ryu
  • Super Adaptor Mega Man
  • Dark Talbain
  • Shin Akuma
  • God Rugal (Final Boss, unplayable)

dezeray112

Smash Hero
we can at least confirm he'll either have lived the entire time...or Kang did ****

and yeah, John and Harley's movie is gonna need some big advertising after Space Jam
Wasn't there a helmet based upon the Yellowjacket as one of the easter eggs within the latest Loki episode?

I complete forgot that Space Jam: the New Legacy is coming out this month. Sometimes, it does make me question whether or not Warner Bros. are capable of doing any marketing and promotion for their films?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom