• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Imagine being a fan of any Nintendo RPG series, it must suck being in those fandoms.

I say while being a fan of Pokemon, Paper Mario, and Earthbound
Well, being a Xenoblade fan ain't too bad.......

.................so Xenoblade Chronicles X port when?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
BTW, see you guys in 5 years when PM-clone games become the new "indie RPG inspired by Earthbound".

Bug Fables doesn't know what it started. After the Origami King meltdown, hoo boy did the indie devs notice a new market.
I thought PM meant Project M at first.

...I could see those becoming a thing, or at least a lot more platform fighter indies. Ultimate is slowing down, and I could see people trying to fill the void (we already have Fraymakers on the way).

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I’m not enjoying this :ultzss: section. I usually like stealth but it feels like I’m some of these areas you can’t avoid being spotted at all.
It is possible to make it through without being spotted but this segment is particularly difficult, especially on your first playthrough. The payoff is worth it if you can make it through.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yugioh has come a long way from the days of Harpie Ladies, Dark Magician Girls and uh, Injection Fairy Lily.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I thought PM meant Project M at first.

...I could see those becoming a thing, or at least a lot more platform fighter indies. Ultimate is slowing down, and I could see people trying to fill the void (we already have Fraymakers on the way).
honestly I wanna see an indie take on 3D fighters, if anything

They're the one kind of fighter indie devs never touch, granted it may be because they're 3D or require a lot of moves to be programmed, but I'd still like to see one indie team's go at one.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I heard Twitter was angry over that show or something.

IDK the last anime I watched was...... Checks notes

Mob Psycho 100 in 2016.
Were they? All I know is that people were excited because it got a continuation or something. Idk, I don't watch it, I only know a little bit about the two characters on the right.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Back from Black Widow, it was good.

It isn't too important in the grand scheme of the MCU, I found the climax dumb and Taskmaster was... there... But it was otherwise a decent action flick at the end of the day. Taskmaster aside, the new characters were great. Yelena in particular was a huge highlight.

Though it says a lot when my theater audience had the biggest reaction at the post credits scene compared to most of the movie.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Slight rant. So I follow the Metal Gear Out of Context guy on Twitter both that account and his private account. He breaks character, uh, often and I’m fine with that but often times his opinions are rather counter to what most of the Metal Gear community think. Basically, you can skip the 2 MSX games and be fine, you should start with MGS1 or 3, Metal Gear Rising is a great game, and the Metal Gear Solid games are overall the best part of the franchise.

So his opinions are that the MSX games should be played first no matter what. That’s fair. They are overlooked often. He called the MGS games weaker storywise to the MSX games which uhhh, nah. And he says that Rising is just a straight bad game which **** that but whatever.

So I’m thinking oh this guys just been a fan for a really really long time and just didn’t like what it ended up evolving into. I can accept that. Old school Sonic fans don’t like what happened to him. Old school Metroid fans weren’t particularly fond of the Prime games. So that’s what I thought. But then I found out today he literally just played ANY Metal Gear for the first time LATE last year. So now I’m aware that he’s likely just saying this stuff for the sake of differing from the rest of the fanbase and it’s really left me all…
:snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire:

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Slight rant. So I follow the Metal Gear Out of Context guy on Twitter both that account and his private account. He breaks character, uh, often and I’m fine with that but often times his opinions are rather counter to what most of the Metal Gear community think. Basically, you can skip the 2 MSX games and be fine, you should start with MGS1 or 3, Metal Gear Rising is a great game, and the Metal Gear Solid games are overall the best part of the franchise.

So his opinions are that the MSX games should be played first no matter what. That’s fair. They are overlooked often. He called the MGS games weaker storywise to the MSX games which uhhh, nah. And he says that Rising is just a straight bad game which **** that but whatever.

So I’m thinking oh this guys just been a fan for a really really long time and just didn’t like what it ended up evolving into. I can accept that. Old school Sonic fans don’t like what happened to him. Old school Metroid fans weren’t particularly fond of the Prime games. So that’s what I thought. But then I found out today he literally just played ANY Metal Gear for the first time LATE last year. So now I’m aware that he’s likely just saying this stuff for the sake of differing from the rest of the fanbase and it’s really left me all…
:snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire::snakefire:
1625803432850.png

I've diagnosed your problem. It's okay, your insurance covers the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom