• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wasn't there a helmet based upon the Yellowjacket as one of the easter eggs within the latest Loki episode?

I complete forgot that Space Jam: the New Legacy is coming out this month. Sometimes, it does make me question whether or not Warner Bros. are capable of doing any marketing and promotion for their films?
that...I didn't notice due to Thanoscopter

and I assume WB hasn't overdone it with promotion since the movie is next week, and don't want Bugs to be overshadowed by Natasha, but there's still a little under a month for Suicide Squad to get the pimp treatment. Plus, with the movie releasing a day early, they could probably be all like "watch it in THEATERS" even faster now

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Grant Kirkhope showed off some DK64 sound clips without compression, if anyone wants to see b a n a n a uncompressed.
One of these is pretty loud, by the way, so quick warning for that.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Grant Kirkhope showed off some DK64 sound clips without compression, if anyone wants to see b a n a n a uncompressed.
One of these is pretty loud, by the way, so quick warning for that.
This should be preserved for future generations, as this game is literally a work of art.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Started to play Hylics 1, annnnnd yeah, you can tell it's alot more unbalanced compared to 2 (like the battle start hard, then easy, then super easy once you get lots of HP, power & spells, which you get VERY quickly)...but idk, I kinda like it lol. It definitly as it's own atmosphere compared to the second one, and beating up enemies that caused you problems 15 minutes is very satisfying.

Sadly, I won't able to play it for a while, since I won't be at my house for a few days.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just finished watching The Tomorrow War.

What a pleasant surprise it was. I thought it'd be another generic alien invasion film but proved to be better than I expected. Certainly amongst my favorites this year.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
A lot of Super Robot Wars original characters pilot mechs that are basically just that one meme

"Can we have a Gundam?"

"We have a Gundam at home"

The gundam at home.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The climax was especially satisfying. Just Star-Lord and Omni-Man duking it against the aliens. What a way to go.

Definitely going to get on blu-ray.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I always questioned this, but who was Agent 8 smiling at during the very end of the Octo Expansion? This scene:
1625872824325.png

Like, I think it was supposed to be the player, but the way it was set up made it seem like she has a huge crush on Agent 3 (which tbh was actually my initial thought, and tbh I still believe that).

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I always questioned this, but who was Agent 8 smiling at during the very end of the Octo Expansion? This scene:
View attachment 322228
Like, I think it was supposed to be the player, but the way it was set up made it seem like she has a huge crush on Agent 3 (which tbh was actually my initial thought, and tbh I still believe that).
I think it’s supposed to be up to interpretation.

Is she smiling at the player?

Is she smiling at Agent 3?

Is she smiling because she’s finally free?

I don’t think there’s a definite answer.

I thought she had a crush on Agent 3 too

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

my phone case is literally starting to disintegrate

the cover is peeling off, chunks of the side are starting to tear off....

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man between A Quiet Place Part II and The Tomorrow War, I'm really not sure which alien film I'd say is better...Both IMO were really good. It's a tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom