• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ll watch the game awards because if there is a smash reveal it’s so much more hype live then watching it later imo.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 292111

:224: Bring it the **** on, I want an official count.
You're 10 years too early to claim to surpass me when it comes to swearing constantly
I’ll watch the game awards because if there is a smash reveal it’s so much more hype live then watching it later imo.
Lmaoooo imagine staying up to catch some trailers on a Friday at 3AM couldn't be me

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
From the looks of it Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity has broken its street date and spoilers are being shared online.

I expected this to happen as most Nintendo games leak before their official release, but it still isn't nice; I'm already seeing uploads of the game's cutscenes in my YouTube recommended. I'll hopefully pre-order the game tonight and then take a break from the Internet until I beat it.

D

Deleted member

I hope this doesn't sound too vainful, but if you had to give me a reward in SmashBoards, what reward would it be?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I've just had an epiphany that I'm probably the user who casually curses the most on this site. Probably because I'm not penalized for it, because even if it's censored you can understand whatever **** I'm saying, so the asterisks don't mean much for me.

I've got the ultimate sailor mouth. :191:
The ** kind of bull** is this? Are you even ing suggesting that I'm not the top * of this site?
Yeah....I was literally just thinking...

"He hasn't seen Gwen at her best has he?"

D

Deleted member

From the looks of it Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity has broken its street date and spoilers are being shared online.

I expected this to happen as most Nintendo games leak before their official release, but it still isn't nice; I'm already seeing uploads of the game's cutscenes in my YouTube recommended. I'll hopefully pre-order the game tonight and then take a break from the Internet until I beat it.
hmmmm... to spoil myself or not to spoil? That is the question....

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
last normal conversation I ever had/witnessed involving a calm Gwen with no swears related to video games and having a fat ass/being extra thicc (Aki approved)
hmmmm... to spoil myself or not to spoil? That is the question....
spoil yourself then regret it later on only to end up getting hyped over what you witnessed regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom