• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don’t know if it’s the texture or taste but I can’t tolerate them, I just can’t.
I'm the same way. I can't for the life of me stand a raw tomato.

Which is weird because I really love things like ketchup and pasta sauce.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
While I've seen some of the Tom and Jerry movies, I've never seen the first one. But I did watch the scene a little bit ago where they talked for the first time, just cause I was curious.

I've actually been thinking about the original shorts and how funny they were.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm the same way. I can't for the life of me stand a raw tomato.

Which is weird because I really love things like ketchup and pasta sauce.
Most likely because ketchup and pasta sauce has added sugar to improve the taste.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel 616 is gonna be an awesome documentary to watch...Kamala Khan episode especially

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've been feeling really bad lately. It's to the point where I have trouble getting out of bed, or even doing some of the things I enjoy. I know what the reason is, but it's not something I want to discuss here. It's something that doesn't seem like it'd be a big deal, but there's lots and lots of layers to it that make it worse.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I've been feeling really bad lately. It's to the point where I have trouble getting out of bed, or even doing some of the things I enjoy. I know what the reason is, but it's not something I want to discuss here. It's something that doesn't seem like it'd be a big deal, but there's lots and lots of layers to it that make it worse.
I am sorry to hear that, man. May you get better soon from these feelings.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have now come to the state of wondering. Which can I get first, the shiny Zygarde or a PS5 lol

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Had another rough day. Feels like I'm constantly getting poked by some unknown force around my body every second, unable to yawn fully because my muscles are so tense all the time and my chest feels like it is underneath a coat of iron.

Yet doctors have checked me head to toe over and over again but my paranoia is like "what if it is like something like parasites has gotten into your bloodstream" when it isn''t. It is chronic anxiety and I know it.

Still gotta try and be optimistic.

Reactions: Z25

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and @ShinyLegendary, if you wanna watch Avatar The Last Airbender, start with the movie. It gives a rundown of the first couple of episodes in 2 hours.

Heh.
You're under arrest for this blatant breach of human decency.

You have the right to remain silent.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and @ShinyLegendary, if you wanna watch Avatar The Last Airbender, start with the movie. It gives a rundown of the first couple of episodes in 2 hours.

Heh.
Shame, I'm not interested in Avatar and/or bad movies. I do appreciate the dedication to the troll, though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Twas bored and given I caught up to Blood of Zeus figured I get around to watching another show.

Started watching Bleach on NetFlix. Only has 109 episodes though on there as opposed to its 366.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
For real though, how do you take a widely loved show and manage to botch up the movie so badly?
Nickelodeon: we're making a live action Avatar movie
Creators: ok we'll help
Nickelodeon: no go away
(Movie releases, is bad)

You can replace "Nickelodeon" and "Movie" with "Netflix" and "Show" for a more modern spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom