• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've got a few trilogies on the PS3 that I've been meaning to play through. Which one should I try first - Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, God of War, or Jak and Daxter? (I don't know much about any of those games - I've mainly been using my PS3 for RPGs, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tekken games, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, and the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game)

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
What kind of cheese do you guys think is best on a burger? In my opinion, it's swiss.
I prefer cheddar myself, but american is fine too.

Bonus question: what sauce(s) do you prefer to have on your burger?
For me, that would be ketchup and BBQ sauce.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I've got a few trilogies on the PS3 that I've been meaning to play through. Which one should I try first - Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, God of War, or Jak and Daxter? (I don't know much about any of those games - I've mainly been using my PS3 for RPGs, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tekken games, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, and the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game)
Are you talking about the OG Ratchet & Clank trilogy or the Future trilogy? I say go with the former.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Are you talking about the OG Ratchet & Clank trilogy or the Future trilogy? I say go with the former.
It's the original - not sure what the Future trilogy is, but the original Ratchet and Clank is one of the games that's included.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Not usually no. I usually just eat cheese by itself.

and yes, I know, that's weird, you don't have to tell me.
Why would that be weird?

I eat cheese by itself as well, but on the rare occassion that I eat a burger I like to have it with cheese.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
After four consecutive days of being absolute dog **** in Overwatch, I've decided that I'm not playing Overwatch for awhile. Game is seriously pissing me off.

Next money roll I get, I'm buying a new game. **** it.
It's alright, Aurane. We all need breaks from games. I'm on hiatus from Project+ myself that started at the beginning of the month, roughly.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Still got about 5-6 months left until my Premium runs out but I've kinda gotten bored of changing my name every 17th of the month so I'm just gonna go back to my standard name.
You're always Baku to me, chum.

I think I finally found a username that I'm satisfied with so I don't think I'll change again.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Gears 5 update happened I suppose...and there is apparently more WWE content in the form of having New Day as playable characters

...guess I have to get the game now

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I started revisiting Digimon cybersleuth for the first time in forever.

I didn't realize this game has new game plus, so I'm just using that so I don't have to work to get my boy Gallantmon again.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Cheese tastes good on a burger. I can respect others' opinions that say otherwise, but why wouldn't cheese be good on such food?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Homemade mayo is best. Simple ingredients none of the added BS! Made with Avocado or EV Olive oils.

I only really like adding some Dijon mustard to my salad dressings to give it a bit of a kick. Otherwise I've never liked mustard.

Ketchup I used to eat a lot of, but its just too sugary, you are better off just using a simple homemade tomato sauce for pretty much the same effect. Plus if its homemade you can season it your own way instead of relying on the sugar for taste.

Additionally, a good Hummus or Tahini as a dip for veggies is amazing!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
My ideal condiments are the main three. Ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard.

Especially mustard, love that stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom