• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

AHHHHH I FINALLY UNLOCKED MAGNAMONNNNNN
201116_143915 (1).jpg

I've spent at least a month trying to unlock this son of a ***** but I did it. His AOE skill is gonna come in handy for farming....

Reactions: ---

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 292009

And when you get out, give the series a watch. It’s on Netflix.

It’s my favorite show of all time, and seeing as how I’m a man of superior taste, that should tell you it’s a great watch.
The man has spoken!

Also I found something I thought you’d like:

BB32F618-3C21-4740-A5E0-DF634B4F53E4.jpeg

D

Deleted member

What game is this?
Digimon Masters Online. I haven't talked about it much but I've been playing it like crazy.

It's pretty grindy overall, and recently they've started adding EA level lootboxes for X-antibody Digimon(but then again that seems to be a recent trend for MMO's in general so it's kinda a moot point) but it's really nostalgic for me. Also whoever is writing the script clearly isn't a native speaker of english considering pretty much all of the story beats are just straight up unintelligible; let alone half of it you can skip anyway.
Now do Imperialdramon Palladin.

That thing is a ***** to get in every game it's in.
Actually it's not THAT difficult. Getting the egg and item to unlock Paladin Mode is pretty easy overall(just head over to Dark Tower Wasteland and kill the V-mons there until you get like 80+ eggs), just takes a long time if you want to get the full potential in a 5/5 rather than a 3/5(if you're curious that just means I'm using more resources to get a bigger/stronger digimon)

Now the Jogress version with Stingmon... that, I'll admit, is a pain in the ass because both of them are treated as a seperate line AND you have to fork over money to even get the eggs, let alone for all that effort and money it's not even that great(outclassed by pretty much every other Jogress and ironically enough is just barely stronger than the non jogress version for all the effort you put into unlocking it)

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Don't take it personally but anyone who hasn't seen A:TLA is dead to me.
If I had a nickel for everytime one of my favorite shows included a platypus/bear hybrid, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot but it's still weird that it happened twice, right?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I sometimes find it crazy that their are people who haven't actually seen the sea but there are also people (Like me) who have never actually seen desert.

Then there are people who live on an island in the middle of nowhere and never really leave it in their lives.

I swear being sick today has made me very philosophical.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I sometimes find it crazy that their are people who haven't actually seen the sea but there are also people (Like me) who have never actually seen desert.

Then there are people who live on an island in the middle of nowhere and never really leave it in their lives.

As someone who's grown up in a desert, I sometimes think about how different two deserts can be.

This is a picture of the Sonoran desert, where I was born.

Despite the heat and dryness it's teeming with life.

Compare to the dusty dunes of the Sahara and well, it's night and day.

It almost doesn't seem real to me. I can only imagine what a sight this place would be in person.

Noipoi

Howdy!
As someone who's grown up in a desert, I sometimes think about how different two deserts can be.

Compare to the dusty dunes of the Sahara and well, it's night and day.

It almost doesn't seem real to me. I can only imagine what a sight this place would be in person.
79445930-6592-4896-B26A-55A63A252974.jpeg

DELETE THIS

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ATLA is a good show. I say give it a watch.

Fair warning, it does eat up a lot of your time.
if the show, Aang Gaang comics, Korra, and then her comics aren’t all being viewed then someone would have too much time still...also the Kyoshi comics

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I legitimately find it funny how the girl who was the main focus of Digimon Adventure Tri only got a minor throwaway cameo in Last evolution.

I don't know why i find this funny but I do.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

O.O Wow, you were born in Sonora? Cool!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
How's everyone's evening going so far?
Pretty good. I finished reading a book with a student (the first book in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events), so I'm writing up a test for them to do on Wednesday. I tried to write it in the style of the books, so that made it quite entertaining - I didn't expect that I'd ever write a test that includes the sentence "Like dessert, Nicolas Cage films, or bees, too much knowledge can be a bad thing." Once I'm done that, I might watch the Netflix show, since I've seen that they've covered the entire book series, but I've only watched the first episode.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, y'all may recall that I mentioned that me and some pals were making a small game. Well, bit of an update.

1. One of my friends, Subject Illuminant, is down to do the game's OST. Here's one of my favorite tracks of his. The game's OST will sound a bit like this one!
2. We have some new concept artists on board, all of which being very talented people.
1605575937337.png

1605575964031.png

1605576111420.png
3. We'll begin making test rooms to experiment with the game's mechanics very soon.

Wademan94 Wademan94 @JDCabrera Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC Y'all may be interested in this!

D

Deleted member

Well, y'all may recall that I mentioned that me and some pals were making a small game. Well, bit of an update.

1. One of my friends, Subject Illuminant, is down to do the game's OST. Here's one of my favorite tracks of his. The game's OST will sound a bit like this one!
2. We have some new concept artists on board, all of which being very talented people.
3. We'll begin making test rooms to experiment with the game's mechanics very soon.

Wademan94 Wademan94 @JDCabrera Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC Y'all may be interested in this!
The instrumental song reminds me of another one which I heard in some movie (not sure if it was Finding Mr.Banks or another movie entirely), and I feel It does sound really well.

And It does seem like ya'll already have a solid selection of concept artists so that is good.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

:O WOW! I adored the piano music, and amazing work by all the artists! :3 Keep it up!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I first moved to a desert when I was 15 and I didn't know what to expect

But it sure wasn't this

Reno like I've always imagined.jpg

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Not the Mexican state of Sonora, the Sonoran desert which goes across the US/Mexico border.

I was actually born in Phoenix, Arizona.
Arizona's a neat state. I've only been there once before (was on a Utah/Arizona vacation back when I was a kid), but man it was GORGEOUS from what I saw of it.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm just now realizing that the plot of Digimon adventure Last evolution doesn't really make sense.

In the movie it says that only children can have Digimon and that when you've grown up the Digimon your friends with disappear.

This doesn't make sense because one of the villains from Adventure 02 was a grown man who got a Digimon at the end of the series.

And both of Tai's love interests got the shaft in this movie. Which I find hilarious honestly.
Is Last Evolution any better than Tri? As those movies really killed a lot of the love I had for the franchise, and from what I've heard about Last Evolution I don't have much confidence that it saved anything.

Also any opinions on the reboot show?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

It's awesome to see that you guys are making significant progress on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom