• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I can think of no higher honor
Part of the lanky crowd. Or like Lanky Kong but taller and a bit.

1625606039479.png

Little over 6 ft
To be fair I would have guessed that but you guys have to use Americano units.

Maybe cause you're Americanos.
1625606138921.png

I'm hungry. That's why I'm making bad jokes.

Noipoi

Howdy!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I have this sneaking feeling that Mercury Steam might pull a Next Level Games and see if they can sell themselves to Nintendo. It’s no secret that the properties they’ve done other than Castlevania and Metroid haven’t been exactly Smash hits so I think they could possibly see the success of Metroid Dread, because it’s all but guaranteed to do well at this point, and be inclined to have actual legit funding from a decent partner. Of course, if that game with 505 takes off I feel like it’s off the table but judging just by their independent properties they could benefit from an acquisition the same as Next Level.

I don’t think it’s happening soon but say 2025 or so? If they’re able to get Metroid huge and keep it going with their own games and Retro right alongside them? I don’t see why their shareholders would be against that.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm perfectly content with being 5'11".

Especially after hearing some of y'alls heights. :dkmelee:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Just bought a 256GB SD Card.

There's a lot of fake SD cards that corrupt all data and ****, it's impressive how they haven't been taken down.
Be very careful of who you buy from. For this reason I suggest sticking to Amazon and Best Buy and avoiding eBay like the plague

also, meme

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I have this sneaking feeling that Mercury Steam might pull a Next Level Games and see if they can sell themselves to Nintendo. It’s no secret that the properties they’ve done other than Castlevania and Metroid haven’t been exactly Smash hits so I think they could possibly see the success of Metroid Dread, because it’s all but guaranteed to do well at this point, and be inclined to have actual legit funding from a decent partner. Of course, if that game with 505 takes off I feel like it’s off the table but judging just by their independent properties they could benefit from an acquisition the same as Next Level.

I don’t think it’s happening soon but say 2025 or so? If they’re able to get Metroid huge and keep it going with their own games and Retro right alongside them? I don’t see why their shareholders would be against that.
I don't know if they'll be bought, Nintendo very rarely outright buys companies (if I'm not mistaken, they only bought NLG because they wanted to ensure someone else didn't), but they'll for sure become a very Nintendo aligned dev team, like HAL, Intelligent Systems, and Camelot.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Be very careful of who you buy from. For this reason I suggest sticking to Amazon and Best Buy and avoiding eBay like the plague

also, meme
I got one from a trusted company instead. Yeah, I payed more, but at least my files won't get corrupted.

All I know is that if an SD Card is on sale for like $30, it's too good to be true.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Shameless plug moment.
...So anyway I'm 5'6 last time I checked.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't know if they'll be bought, Nintendo very rarely outright buys companies (if I'm not mistaken, they only bought NLG because they wanted to ensure someone else didn't), but they'll for sure become a very Nintendo aligned dev team, like HAL, Intelligent Systems, and Camelot.
Nintendo really should just buy all those guys up. It’s only a good business decision.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
6’1
don’t need to know my black ass weight
a man due to being forced into being 22 like a Taylor Swift song (she kinda cute tho…like a better Peach)
autistic
not dead
only alive

and compared to most of y’all, it seems like I live a lucky life when it comes to body sculpture

D

Deleted member

I don’t remember my exact height off the top of my head, but I know I’m taller than my parents by at least an inch.

I’m abnormally tall for my age :yoshi:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh yeah…probably should’ve said I got my height off of growth spurts and seizures…52 of them…but I ain’t dead still, so yay height

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Don't understand the negative reviews The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard got. It was as good as the first IMO and laughed plenty of times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom