• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don't worry guys he's just writing an SCP article and using this as practice.
SCP-42069

Class: Euclid

Description: SCP-42069 is humanoid in appearance, resembling a severely overweight young adult male. In fact, it’s so fat it can barely move, and must rely on its mother (SCP-42069-1) to bring it food. SCP-42069 has a repellent effect on human women, any within a 50 mile radius express feelings of severe nausea, depression, and in some cases suicidal or homicidal thoughts. After enough time has passed, the woman will curl into the fetal position and die. It is recommended SCP-42069 be contained in a standard cell, and allowed certain amenities, as it isn’t malicious. No female personnel may handle SCP-42069.

It responds to the name of duxx duxx

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
wow setting my project's render settings in Sony Vegas Pro 14 from 1080p to 4k makes a world of difference

you can even see it in the preview

just gonna change a few things around, swap out some clips, maybe more effects and a pixelation reduction tool or two

cuz yeah gonna re-edit my video and re-render to 4K so YouTube won't sabotage it

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I dont know if this kind of talk is allowed here.

I'm enjoying Super Robot Wars Judgement enough that i'm thinking of trying to get a repro cartridge of it just to play it on my actual GBA. If nothing else so i can comfortably play the game with the intended screen size. This game doesnt look that great when i blow it up on my PC screen lol

Out of sheer curiosity, does anyone here know what Superstar Limo is? LOL
The defunct Disney ride?

NonsensicalThings

Smash Apprentice
I dont know if this kind of talk is allowed here.

I'm enjoying Super Robot Wars Judgement enough that i'm thinking of trying to get a repro cartridge of it just to play it on my actual GBA. If nothing else so i can comfortably play the game with the intended screen size. This game doesnt look that great when i blow it up on my PC screen lol

The defunct Disney ride?
I’m not the only one with the curse of knowledge.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I found out today that Peanut Butter Gamer has been hosting a new session of Minecraft Hardcore for the first time i what feels like forever, so ive been binge watching all the episodes of it that arre up, feels good.

I’m not the only one with the curse of knowledge.
Of course ive never actually went on the ride, never even went to that specific park but i do know of it.

duxx

Smash Ace
SCP-42069

Class: Euclid

Description: SCP-42069 is humanoid in appearance, resembling a severely overweight young adult male. In fact, it’s so fat it can barely move, and must rely on its mother (SCP-42069-1) to bring it food. SCP-42069 has a repellent effect on human women, any within a 50 mile radius express feelings of severe nausea, depression, and in some cases suicidal or homicidal thoughts. After enough time has passed, the woman will curl into the fetal position and die. It is recommended SCP-42069 be contained in a standard cell, and allowed certain amenities, as it isn’t malicious. No female personnel may handle SCP-42069.

It responds to the name of duxx duxx
1625522571688.png

really had to do me like that, huh

NonsensicalThings

Smash Apprentice
Hey, if y’all are willing to help some, I need a couple mons for my dex I’m struggling with. (This is Sword and Shield.)

- Cottonee and/or Whimsicott
  • Malamar
  • Weavile
  • Riolu and/or Lucario
  • Mimikyu
  • Cufant and/or Copperjah

I also have some trade evos, which I have the mons for, just need to do the actual trading.

If any of y’all have these are willin’ to help, lmk!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey, if y’all are willing to help some, I need a couple mons for my dex I’m struggling with. (This is Sword and Shield.)

- Cottonee and/or Whimsicott
  • Malamar
  • Weavile
  • Riolu and/or Lucario
  • Mimikyu
  • Cufant and/or Copperjah

I also have some trade evos, which I have the mons for, just need to do the actual trading.

If any of y’all have these are willin’ to help, lmk!
Gimme a bit, I’ll get those for you.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
1625527277480.png

SCP: 66470061854425 (Ghostly Golden Bear)
Class: Keter
The subject in question is a robot approximately six feet tall, it can detach its head at will and will attack those who approach it.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Haunting moments taken before disaster.

Marth:

I like how Min Min is using herself as a seat.
Art of trainers being affectionate with their Pokémon gives me life
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Ok but all the trainers having nail polish is triggering my non existent OCD-

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I beat Metroid Zero Mission, which means that I've beaten some version of all of the "main" Metroid games. (Zero Mission and Fusion on the Wii U, Samus Returns on the 3DS, and Super Metroid on the Wii) It took me 3 hours and 41 minutes (going by the in-game timer, at least - less than I was expecting, though I suppose it is a remake of an NES game), and I got 61% of the items.

I love being able to sit down with a solid Metroidvania game - they're short enough that the time flies by, but long enough that it feels like I'm getting my money's worth, and there's a real sense of progression as the character gains new abilities and becomes able to overcome obstacles that they couldn't get through before.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Looks like Anne and Plantar family will be fighting King Andias' forces while back on Earth.
Also I dread what Andias is planning for Marcy after her flesh wound.

Just noticed Captain Grime in the corner of the gif.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I beat Metroid Zero Mission, which means that I've beaten some version of all of the "main" Metroid games. (Zero Mission and Fusion on the Wii U, Samus Returns on the 3DS, and Super Metroid on the Wii) It took me 3 hours and 41 minutes (going by the in-game timer, at least - less than I was expecting, though I suppose it is a remake of an NES game), and I got 61% of the items.

I love being able to sit down with a solid Metroidvania game - they're short enough that the time flies by, but long enough that it feels like I'm getting my money's worth, and there's a real sense of progression as the character gains new abilities and becomes able to overcome obstacles that they couldn't get through before.
I think you might like Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.
It's on Wii U's Virtual Console so you should have easy access to it.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Guys, I have an important announcement to make. It's really important man.
Something's brewing at D'in' D. WOW! Al Pacino! It's not Al any more, it's Dunk. Dunk-Accino? Don't mind if I do. What's my name? Dunkaccino! It's a whole new game! Dunkaccino! You want creamy goodness, I'm your friend! Say hello to my chocolate blend! Attica, hoo-wah, latte lite! This whole trial is out of sight! They pulled me back in with hazelnut, too Caramel swirl... l know it was you. Everyone wants my Dunkaccino. Can't get enough of my Dunkaccino! Kids from seven to seventeen-0, lining up for my Dunkaccino! What's my name? Dunkaccino! A-Dunka-Dunka Dunka-Dunka-Dunkaccino!

D

Deleted member

Hello, yes, I have come to tell you that this absolute banger of a song.....
.....Is in a psychological horror game.

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I think you might like Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.
It's on Wii U's Virtual Console so you should have easy access to it.
Yep, I liked it - it's one of two Castlevania games (along with Symphony of the Night on Xbox 360) that I've beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom