• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching some videos on Ben 10 and I was thinking that if I was Ben my default would have been Diamondhead instead of Fourarms or Wrath

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
New Fire Emblem Waifu dropped:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, Nocturne is hard, and I mean hard, lol. It's not a game you breeze through on a leisurely stroll, it's one that'll beat you til you're on the ground and then kick your teeth in.

The trade off, is when you overcome that difficulty, there's very little that can stand up to you and you become a god compared to everything else.
Grinding is already tedious, and I'm only at 15 right now. How long would that take?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
she seems nice enough...still wishing I could get a mother ****ing Marianne

Reactions: Z25

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Is that real or fanart?

Reactions: Z25

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Today I learned Lilo and Stitch had an anime.

The premise is that Lilo ditched Stitch and now I don't consider it canon.
I blame Jumba, the dude knew full well what happened and didnt bother to explain anything to either Stitch OR lilo.

Stitch got depressed that Lilo was off being an adult and ust ditched Hawaii because he thought Lilo didnt need him anymore.
Then he meets Lilo's daughter when Lilo went to Japan on some trip, and when they clear things up Stitch decides to stay in his ohana in Japan.

This series also introduced the "Shadow the hedgehog" of Lilo and Stitch canon.
hqdefault.jpg

Shroob

Sup?
Grinding is already tedious, and I'm only at 15 right now. How long would that take?
Well if you wanna cheat you could buy the dlc, which constantly drops items that puts you 1 exp point behind leveling up

I totally didn't do this.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Couldn't sleep so internet time. And my god a website that went through a redesign................that is actually bearable? FANDOM went through one and it is actually decent.

Also Lamperouge Lamperouge your new pfp. Who she, I must know.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

God her shoes are ****ty like looking

Noipoi

Howdy!
LET IT GOOO

LET IT GOOOOOOOO

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I’ll never understand why Nintendo didn’t choose to reveal Samus Returns at the same time. At least a teaser.

They had to know FF being the first Metroid game in years wouldn’t go over well.
Sakamoto didn't meet with MercurySteam until 2015, the same year FF was revealed, and at the time they were pushing more for a remake of Fusion before they agreed on II. It's possible the game wasn't even in the initial planning stages at the time FF was ready to be revealed at E3, at which point even a teaser could've been out of their reach of doing.

Plus, the backlash to FF was... massive, even for a situation it was honestly crazy how much hatred and bile was being spewed over the game. Even if Nintendo expected some backlash, I don't think anyone would've seen that coming.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
baby emus look adorable
Not to be THAT guy....but that's a Rhea not an emu....still cute tho:084:

You joke but I've actually heard that game can be pretty fun, especially with others. It just had to be revealed during a rather unfortunate period of time where the last Metroid game was released back in 2010, and said game was, well, Other M...so yeah.
I still stand by my initial thoughts that the worst thing about Federation Force was it's timing. As someone who played an beat the game in single player it was still a fun game and I can tell where it 'could' have been fun with multiple people. That said you could tell it was pretty poorly balanced for a single player experience.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well if you wanna cheat you could buy
Shroob you know I stopped reading there man, cmon. The Dante for 10 bucks was tempting but I ain't paying to progress my way through like it's an MMO.

I've seen the standards of games like Vesperia where it came in for free, I know I'm worth more than this for Definitive Edition quality of life tools. :4pacman:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
After what feels like 2 weeks my copy of Super Robot Wars the Moon dwellers finally started moving on the island, i should have it at my place within a couple days.

The awkward part is that this game is a remake of the GBA Robot Wars i'm playing right now. (The main difference being that Moon Dwellers removes all the copyrighted characters like Mazinger Z and Tekkaman blade in favor of OC's)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You know, for a franchise called Paper Mario, the fans sure do hate when the artstyle looks like Paper.
I mean I don’t mind having more of a paper look but it’d be a lot nicer if it didn’t come at the expense of the soul of the series as well as it leading to the writing and jokes drawing so much attention to it

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know, for a franchise called Paper Mario, the fans sure do hate when the artstyle looks like Paper.
It's less the artstyle and more the in universe context for the artstyle.

Like in the old games they were flat, but the only times they actually aknowledged the paper thing it was meant to be a weird thing that didnt normally happen.

In the new games paper puns are literally the only thing they have.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
We'll just have to make our own Paper Mario game, with blackjack and hookers.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You only say this because you know the old games did this better
Eh. The old games are just a paper flat world. The new games look beautifully crafted. Though that’s pretty much the only thing they have going for them lol.

Also…. Idk. I just find the paper Mario debate ironic considering there are loads of franchises I think had the same thing happen to them, and I get the same non-arguments lobbed back at me. But nobody cares about how I think things like God of War were ruined. But as soon as that damn plumber gets involved it’s a huge thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom