• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
RPG Maker games or RPG games inspired by Earthbound really like their kids with knives or the like for some reason.

Madotsuki, Omori, Chara/Frisk, Buddy, etc...

When do we get a game with a kid using a gun for his main weapon?
When a game's set in a school in US

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And as a reward for getting the jab did get a book you guys would be interested in:

1625507663369.png

Got it a 1/3 off at a bookstore.

And I just realised I forgot to but a new Switch controller.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I made it to Mother Brain in Metroid: Zero Mission, and all of a sudden, the game became a bullet hell, between the cannons, the fire rings, and Mother Brain's eye laser (also the lava). She's much tougher than Ridley or Kraid were, though it likely doesn't help that the eye laser is new, she's only vulnerable after using it (if you don't fall below/beside the platforms - otherwise, she closes her eye right away) and you can only damage her by firing missiles while crouching.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here's a question for y'all: Is there any songs in Smash Ultimate that MUST be played on a certain stage every time no questions asked?

Example: I only allow the 64 Training Mode theme on the Training stage (why this song isn't available for all stages still baffles me).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Daily reminder that unless you’re popular on the platform, YouTube’s compression sucks butt

gonna have to render my video again in 4K… May as well take this time to do a few more edits

Dutch Raikuna

Damn guys.

Yous didn't like my joke.

I'm a bit disappointed.

Of course, this happens on days where I actually feel good about myself.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I just bought a copy of Other M for a little over 10 bucks.

What am I in for?
I still have Other M but got stuck on the mid boss robots that are immune to all my attacks. I have no idea what the heck I was doing, so I can't give a solid opinion other than the first person controls suck ass and I died to the first boss 7 times before finally dodging the hit in first person. I have no idea how I did it.

Dutch Raikuna

So ended up talking to a teacher from the US who taught me and about 5 people the past few weeks on relationship skills.

Americanos..............I need to ask the question but is it true people over there are the type who always says what is on there mind?

If so, then damn looks like I'm less of a mindset than my own country.

I’m bored. What’s everyone else doing?
Engaging in human conversation via electronic typewriter using this internet thing.

Seriously though just sitting on my ass waiting for my Chinese to arrive.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So ended up talking to a teacher from the US who taught me and about 5 people the past few weeks on relationship skills.

Americanos..............I need to ask the question but is it true people over there are the type who always says what is on there mind?

If so, then damn looks like I'm less of a mindset than my own country.
Not everyone does but some do. Im one of those people. Like, if someone is being weird to me and creeping me out, I will just say "you are creeping me out, stop" or if I hate the person and dont care if they know, Ill just say it. Its different if its a close friend or my gf

But most people pussyfoot around saying stuff that really needs to be said outloud, at least in my opinion

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey uh don’t click the above link it’s sus

why’d they quote an ancient ass post of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom