• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I’m on edge, read some Fazbear Frights stories. They’re really good, but SCARY, even scarier than a jump scare in any FNAF game. I kid you not, my stomach is in knots when I finish reading one.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Old SMG4 is better, the top 5 most viewed SMG4 videos, are all old ones! Here they are:
1. Who Let the Chomp Out?
2. Freddy’s Spaghetteria
3. If Mario was in GTA V
4. Return to Freddy’s Spaghetteria
5. Revenge of Freddy’s Spaghetteria
Proof, hard to argue with that.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just got to the point in Super Robot Wars where one of my Tatsunoko Vs Capcom mains shows up for the first time.
SRTJ_en.png

It's kinda funny because this game series exists in a universe where Capcom characters do indeed exist. So it's pretty close to the world of Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge Shroob Shroob Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna

What I wanted to share earlier is the image that’s going to be used for my video end cards, eventually stream end cards, and my Twitter banner art:

The music that’ll be used alongside this will be one of the outings music from Miitopia:

Skip to 6:08 for the track I’ll be using.

I’m really happy with how it turned out. I wanted the piece to have a crayon texture and overall childish vibe, and it came out exactly how I hoped, which is rare for my art, lol.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Parappa 2 was way ahead of it's time. That game is legit funny as hell but critics complained that it wasn't as memorable as the first game (which I say bs).

I guarantee if it releases today it would have gotten a better rap (pun intended).

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge Shroob Shroob Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna

What I wanted to share earlier is the image that’s going to be used for my video end cards, eventually stream end cards, and my Twitter banner art:

The music that’ll be used alongside this will be one of the outings music from Miitopia:

I’m really happy with how it turned out. I wanted the piece to have a crayon texture and overall childish vibe, and it came out exactly how I hoped, which is rare for my art, lol.
Watch out there’s a space octopus

Oh god he can’t hear us he’s blasting Splatoon music

LOOK OUT

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It will always bother me that, counting the three upcoming characters and the mimic character Eleven, SFV will be ending with 46 characters, and counting all the alternate modes, will be ending with 45 stages. Just… god damn. Just one away! Some of the alternate modes are literally just the normal stage at night! Just turn the lights off on like… hillside plaza or something and you’ve evened up the numbers! Come on Capcom! You’re almost there!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shes the best Disney girl no doubt

Meg’s up there too
I prefer my Marvel and Pixar women...and Zendaya...and Kim Possible...and Shego...
how i feel reading the old social threads:
View attachment 321679
hoo bii yo Korra den¿
Old SMG4 is better, the top 5 most viewed SMG4 videos, are all old ones! Here they are:
1. Who Let the Chomp Out?
2. Freddy’s Spaghetteria
3. If Mario was in GTA V
4. Return to Freddy’s Spaghetteria
5. Revenge of Freddy’s Spaghetteria
Proof, hard to argue with that.
Waluigi and Anime Arcs...all imma say

and Meta Runner...and Meggy's Sunset Paradise...also all imma say

...and also those Friday Night Funkin' and Wario Dies videos...finally all imma say

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I was so hyped for a Robot wars character that got his ass handed to him by the AI, Tekkaman Blade died almost instantly, good thing this series doesnt have perma death by a certain other strategy series that is specifically hated by this community.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m gonna be in the minority here, but Imma say it anyway; i think SMG4’s been getting funnier and funnier as time goes on. I dunno what it its, I just still get a barrel full of belly laughs every saturday.
that's more of a majority claim than a minority. Tho with Saiko eating Daisy in the last episode...who knows what's gonna happen next

Double K

Smash Lord
this is gonna sound weird, but does anyone have a resource library for some gfx? I'm in the mood to try to make a wallpaper but I can't find the site I used to rip C4D renders 13 years ago

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Oh this is amazing dude! I love it!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys I'm off to head to town to finally get my vaccine, get new Joy-Cons and have a work placement talk thing. I'm spending wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much money.

Best of all I have added the soundtracks of Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero, Today's Menu for the Emiya Family, Persona 5 Strikers, Skyrim (Smash Bros effect here) and Zombieland Saga Revenge to my phone. I'm gonna be listening to some good funk today.

They really need to give us the ability to delete posts.
Users when they look into their first posts be like:

That's pretty cute dude. It's certainly different and stands out. It's friendly I can say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom