• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sony actually censoring a moment in DDLC while Nintendo gave no ****

also…Morty deserves to be happy dammit

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yep, all the UBs came back in the Crown Tundra alongside the legends, Marshadow, Magearna, Volcanion, Diancie, Victini, and Genesect.
I kind of wish we got like… idk. Some sort of “Legendary Pokédex” or something because I had no urge at all to actually bother with that whole legendary cave thing without it. Like, why have Pokémon in the game if they aren’t in the dex.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I kind of wish we got like… idk. Some sort of “Legendary Pokédex” or something because I had no urge at all to actually bother with that whole legendary cave thing without it. Like, why have Pokémon in the game if they aren’t in the dex.
I assume just so you can transfer them in or just so newer players can obtain them like with USUM.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just mowed the lawn. I hate the sun. I’m gonna eat some lunch and play Street Fighter. Curse the yellow face. Have a nice day.
That's probably nothing compared to what I'm going through. City had been going through a heatwave for the last 3 days. Thank God today is suppose to be the last day.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I assume just so you can transfer them in or just so newer players can obtain them like with USUM.
I mean I get that. But like… why not just list them in the dex? Like, just include the SuMo starters in the Isle of Armor dex like they did with the Kanto Starters, list the Sinnoh starters in the Crown Tundra dex, and then make a special “LegenDex” for the Legendary Pokémon. Like. They’re IN the game. Just put em in the dex.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Since when is there a happy ending in Rick & Morty for anyone? ;P
funny episodes, season premieres, and…actually that’s it. But episodes like the one today, they hit the hardest
In addition, 2 more days until ther next episode of Loki comes.

From what I read from the reviews, a lot of them praised Florence Pugh's performance.
despite the autocorrect, I was trying to say “stanin/stanning Yelena Belova” because of FP getting the most praise

and Loki is only going to break us down (tho thank Odin the show’s theme was officially released…that mother ****** is a banger)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Knowing Morty's history regarding girls. I immediately knew his relationship with Planetina wasn't going to last. What do you expect? It's Morty, poor dude will never catch a break especially when it comes to Rick.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I mean I get that. But like… why not just list them in the dex? Like, just include the SuMo starters in the Isle of Armor dex like they did with the Kanto Starters, list the Sinnoh starters in the Crown Tundra dex, and then make a special “LegenDex” for the Legendary Pokémon. Like. They’re IN the game. Just put em in the dex.
Sinnoh Starters aren't in the game. I'd assume the legends and stuff weren't added due to it being a pain in the ass to get them all for newer players, but honestly I couldn't care less about it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If I had to make a guess that The Suicide Squad is set before Birds of Prey given the latter's ending where Harley starts a new life with that girl she was protecting and starting this business with her.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sinnoh Starters aren't in the game. I'd assume the legends and stuff weren't added due to it being a pain in the ass to get them all for newer players, but honestly I couldn't care less about it.
Are Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert not Sinnoh? Wait no, they’re Hoenn, right? I always get those two confused.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Knowing Morty's history regarding girls. I immediately knew his relationship with Planetina wasn't going to last. What do you expect? It's Morty, poor dude will never catch a break especially when it comes to Rick.
**** like this is why I keep thinking our Morty is gonna end up becoming full on or at the least similar to Evil Morty

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If we get a Sword and Shield Pokémon in Smash, it HAS to be Urshifu. Our second ever Legendary Pokémon, our first ever genuine stance swap character. How often does a Legendary have the ideal body stance for Smash? It’s just such a perfect fit!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
View attachment 321717
gamefaqs has a collective iq of 3
One of the reasons why I quit posting on GameFAQs a long time ago.

despite the autocorrect, I was trying to say “stanin/stanning Yelena Belova” because of FP getting the most praise

and Loki is only going to break us down (tho thank Odin the show’s theme was officially released…that mother ****** is a banger)
We should hopefully find out what happened to both Loki and Mobius within this week's episode.

Anyways, I really hope that there will be news on Marvel's What If, Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel soon.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Shroob Shroob Wademan94 Wademan94

My brother got me hooked on Callie's World of Darkness streams.

I demand Hololive work with the game creators to make animations based off of this at some point. Watoto's opening session was legit amazing storytelling.
I need to get caught up on all that

Still wanna see a Hololive fighting game

osby

Smash Obsessed
Lately, I've been binging some of Miwashiba's games and it made me want to see an RPG Maker fighting game crossover.

Though, it'd be 50% little girls with knives.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So got back from my jab, book and food trip for the day. Still feel a bit woozy cause I really didn't like the place they were doing and all that.

Good is good and ................****! Right hand becomes possessed

"BILL GATES! NOOOOOOOO!"
Jab joke..jpg

BROTHERS! IT IS TIME FOR A NEW WORLD ORDER! /s

"I knnnnneew it was a goddamn consipracy!" said Billy the three toed truck driver.

Seriously though glad I got it.

Guys it was either this or a Donkey Kong Country joke. Don't leave me hanging.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Knowing the show, I'm fairly certain that's what they're probably building up to.
imagine if Morty ends up purposely killing either Rick or President Evil Morty himself...just to prove a point of how much control he has over himself now? Not a broke. Shell of a man like Rick, and not a Morty who...whatever it is that caused him to fully turn heel (really need to know more about him
Good morning Smashboards.com.
Ren and Morgana...why would you two become fast and furious at a time like this?
We should hopefully find out what happened to both Loki and Mobius within this week's episode.

Anyways, I really hope that there will be news on Marvel's What If, Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel soon.
those and Spider-Man are probably going to carry the MCU throughout the world for the rest of the year (I excluded Eternals and Shang-Chi if they get banned in China...since China seems kinda soft)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Though, it'd be 50% little girls with knives.
RPG Maker games or RPG games inspired by Earthbound really like their kids with knives or the like for some reason.

Madotsuki, Omori, Chara/Frisk, Buddy, etc...

When do we get a game with a kid using a gun for his main weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom