• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Juat finished Lilo and Stich. Some thoughts:
  • Stich my GOAT.
  • Still funny to this day, still holds up, still heartwarming.
  • It made me feel nostalgic for the TV show.
  • Everyone in this world must be deaf considering how much gets blown up and destroyed in this movie.
  • I know someone out there looks like Nani. DMs are open if anyone does.

Good movie!
I don't quite remember if I've seen the movie all the way through. But I did watch the show a lot. Definitely one of my favorite Disney cartoons.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Juat finished Lilo and Stich. Some thoughts:
  • Stich my GOAT.
  • Still funny to this day, still holds up, still heartwarming.
  • It made me feel nostalgic for the TV show.
  • Everyone in this world must be deaf considering how much gets blown up and destroyed in this movie.
  • I know someone out there looks like Nani. DMs are open if anyone does.

Good movie!
Still in my top three favorite movies of all time. It’s an incredible film.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I didn't expect most Gwen Stacys and Natsuki to have anything in common with each other...damn

D

Deleted member

After almost collapsing at the bus stop a few days ago, I think it's better to watch the vices on my life. Self love is key, I guess, starting with preventing the blood pressure spikes. However, it's heredity, and the older I get, the more I feel the sensitivity from this.

D

Deleted member

Just finished my shift! :happysheep:

But now it’s already 9pm, I’m not even gonna get home until 10pm at the earliest, I have to deal with all the birds and dogs and everything when I do, and I’m almost definitely going to be waking up at 5am in the morning despite all this because my body hates me :104:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Told my young cousin that she’ll run faster if she folds her arms back.

Y’know, like Sonic.

Ruining the youth.
I remember being a stupid kid and trying that **** during track at middle school, thinking it'd actually help and make me look super cool.

Turns out that it didn't help and I ended up looking like a super fool instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom