• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Lots of irate customers at work today but I somehow was able to make most if not all of my personal goals for the month (at least that matter to my boss).

I'm totally eating some ice cream for dinner. Both because I'm exhausted and to celebrate. :kirbsnow:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
A poll I saw on Mariowiki was:
Which series downfalled the worst?
WarioWare
NSMB
Paper Mario
I think we all know the answer. But, just in case..
Paper Mario, one million times over

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
A poll I saw on Mariowiki was:
Which series downfalled the worst?
WarioWare
NSMB
Paper Mario
I think we all know the answer. But, just in case..
Paper Mario, one million times over
Is this really a question that needed to be asked?

Sounds like whoever made the poll is not a fan of WarioWare’s new style

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Is this really a question that needed to be asked?

Sounds like whoever made the poll is not a fan of WarioWare’s new style
Mario Party was also on there, but Paper Mario probably takes the cake. At least Mario Party redeemed itself with Super Mario Party.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Since newcomer, character support, and social threads mostly close after a certain period of time (the first two due to said Smash game's speculation period ending, and the latter due to space, although the first one also closes due to space sometimes), it is interesting to see the rare Smashboards thread that has lasted and stayed active across multiple game's speculation periods, or sometimes even decades.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Since newcomer, character support, and social threads mostly close after a certain period of time (the first two due to said Smash game's speculation period ending, and the latter due to space, although the first one also closes due to space sometimes), it is interesting to see the rare Smashboards thread that has lasted and stayed active across multiple game's speculation periods, or sometimes even decades.
I'ma be honest, I really hope the staff decide to leave the support threads be. I like conversing with people who support the same characters I do, even after the game's content list ends.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I'ma be honest, I really hope the staff decide to leave the support threads be. I like conversing with people who support the same characters I do, even after the game's content list ends.
Yeah I don’t know if there are support threads for characters in between games speculation periods or not, maybe they wouldn’t be as intense or active or even necessarily about Smash specifically, but it would be a great way to discuss individual characters in general.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Fusion complete!

SA-X wasn't as difficult as I remembered but then again, this isn't my first playthrough of Fusion. Out of the main Metroid games Fusion is still one of my least favourite, but Nav rooms and linear gameplay aside, Fusion is still a damn good game!

Now that Fusion's done and out of the way all that's left is to finish Metroid Dread...........
sooooo......is it October yet?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I’m *ing bummed as * that Tekken X Street Fighter got cancelled. SFxTK had some dumbass decisions that held it back but it was still a solid game and I’m sure, judging by Tekken 7 and Tag 2, the Tekken team could’ve done a stand up job at a Crossover game.

I just hope they can someday revisit that idea with a brand new mindset. Especially if a new SNK vs. Capcom is happening and that does well, I don’t see any reason for Namco to not try their hand the same way.
Didn't Harada himself say that wasn't the case? I read that it was just some punk trying to start a fuss.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Didn't Harada himself say that wasn't the case? I read that it was just some punk trying to start a fuss.
Harada also says Tekken 7 has rollback and people proving him wrong simply have bad infrastructure and are lying while claiming rollback netcode is a buzzword. Meanwhile Guilty Gear's the biggest it's ever been because of rollback in Strive and XXAC+R, so a lot of people dismiss what Harada says

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
XV
Get some help.
I think more than help will be needed
View attachment 321272
HOW DID YOU NOT PUT THAT IN A SPOILER TAG B R U H
Edit: Ok at least it's a comic spoiler and not an MCU spoiler but dude, seriously.

That said, why the hell would that have any effect on the MCU?
1. Marvel made that "spoiler" a twitter headline to advertise Magneto on trial. It's how they market upcoming comic events or series. Like...Ultimate Spider-Man going through his death. They made sure that **** was publicly known in advance (and that Miles would take his place). Compared to shows, movies, and games, comics takes more risky moves to promote their stories (Cap saying "Hail Hydra alone is all the proof needed really).

2. Marvel has a thing for timing deaths to match a certain scenario (like how they used Secret Wars 2015 to keep the Fantastic Four on the backburner, or decided to make Wanda and Pietro normal supes instead of mutants due to Age of Ultron...or Superior Spider-Man being a thing until TASM2 released). The comics usually likes to make massive changes to themselves so that the MCU can get new inspiration and vice versa. So this could be a type of thing used if they were to make Wanda a mutant, or whatever may occur

3. DC does the same as well. Shoot they didn't commit to Harley being an LGBTQ member until her show pulled through (tried to pair her up with Booster Gold of all people instead)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom