• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've finally ordered a Mr. Rime plush that I've been dying to get!

I paid more than what Pokémon Center is charging but those nimrods over there haven't restocked it in MONTHS and I've flat out grew tired of waiting.

Should come Friday.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm excited for this. I grew up with Courage the Cowardly Dog, maybe not as much as I did with The Angry Beavers but it was definitely another favorite childhood favorite of mine. Also grew up with Scooby-Doo but then again who didn't?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Oh my goodness. LOL. XD

Anyway, a new TMNT game wouldn't hurt though. I also would like to see what the new cartoons are like today.
we’re already getting a new game this year…and Rise of the TMNT is/was quite good

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, there are different styles out there. I'm actually interested in your imagination. Also, I didn't see your post earlier. XD
Thank you! I understand. Not everyone sees everything. I have all of my veterans and guests picked out and I have my list of new character concepts. I just need to finish fleshing everyone out. But I really like what I’ve got.

D

Deleted member

I'm curious, how would people define an adult-child lifestyle? At one point, what line should be drawn for an older adult, who are still confined too much of their childhood hobbies or other behavioral activities that are deemed non-progressively immature? I've consistently have been told recently to grow up, because they feel as though I appeal to hedonism and cynicism in a romantic way. Quite humorous, as they sure know how to drive me out of their spaces.

Though, in my view, I think as long as I'm not manipulating anyone in order to get what I want, then no harm, no foul. The biological diversity, the development of our differentiated thinking as we grow in contrast to each other, our paths in life weren't meant to be the same. Being normal actually lost all it's meaning to me, but it's nice that those in my life actually loves me for me. That is my take on the subject.

Thank you! I understand. Not everyone sees everything. I have all of my veterans and guests picked out and I have my list of new character concepts. I just need to finish fleshing everyone out. But I really like what I’ve got.
I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm curious, how would people define an adult-child lifestyle? At one point, what line should be drawn for an older adult, who are still confined too much of their childhood hobbies or other behavioral activities that are deemed non-progressively immature?
I just like cartoons and video games, and some people may insult me for being childish or whatever. But those people are no fun anyways, so who cares?

That’s not an excuse to be an immature brat though, there are times where you gotta be mature. Acting like a total man-child ain’t the way.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I'm curious, how would people define an adult-child lifestyle? At one point, what line should be drawn for an older adult, who are still confined too much of their childhood hobbies or other behavioral activities that are deemed non-progressively immature? I've consistently have been told recently to grow up, because they feel as though I appeal to hedonism and cynicism in a romantic way. Quite humorous, as they sure know how to drive me out of their spaces.

Though, in my view, I think as long as I'm not manipulating anyone in order to get what I want, then no harm, no foul. The biological diversity, the development of our differentiated thinking as we grow in contrast to each other, our paths in life weren't meant to be the same. Being normal actually lost all it's meaning to me, but it's nice that those in my life actually loves me for me. That is my take on the subject.

I dunno, too deep for me, but this post made me think of this lol.

As you can see Manchild wins.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The ****ing music box from FNAF 2. Gets me every time.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

To me, being mature is about doing the responsible thing even when no one is telling you to.

And judging someone for enjoying "childish" things is itself immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom